News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ???

Started by master_gamer38, November 23, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twgplayer9

Quote from: twgplayer7 on November 25, 2010, 04:17:26 PMWhich makes me suspicious of you. I am still not so sure you're human.  :-\ What was the reasoning again?

I think it was so that he could see what twgplayer6 has in defense?

I'm a little interested in what 6 has to say, (which would be his first post) but I'm not changing my vote

twgplayer6

Quote from: twgplayer9 on November 25, 2010, 09:06:43 AM:'(

I forgot.

I dont know, doesnt this mean that he forgot to wolf?  Im not teh wolf

twgplayer6

twgplayer7

If you had read, you'd know that that means he forgot that he couldn't reveal his identity, which he did, so he's now banned for five games. Someone insta this guy already. :P

twgplayer7

Also, that's got to be the most lack of evidence I've ever given. If you're really human, please give some proof or reason if you can.

twgplayer7

Quote from: twgplayer7 on November 26, 2010, 12:14:57 PMAlso, that's got to be the most lack of evidence I've ever given. If you're really human, please give some proof or reason if you can.

*ever BEEN given lol

twgplayer1

How is he gonna prove that he's human this early?

How can YOU prove that you're not a wolf?

Hell, how can I? xD (which I'm not :P)

twgplayer5

^^FAIL!!!

You kinda revealed your identity

twgplayer7

CRAP. Wow, I knew I was gonna do that.

Don't tell anybody.

Ban me if you need to MG--I just posted with my actual account by accident. Then I removed my post.

It said--
QuoteI can't prove anything either, only the psychic can do that--but it would be foolish to this early in the game.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP PLEASE DON'T BAN ME IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

twgplayer8

Professional Game.  I would play again.

twgplayer3

Oh you people. Your identity isn't that hard to keep a secret. ::)

Anyway, top suspicions are players 6, 1, 10. Mostly 6. I'm not too sure about 1 and 10.

I'm most suspicious of player 6 not only because of his inactivity and the non-wolfing, but because of his defense, or lack thereof. Everyone's about to insta him and he makes a one line post. Really?

As for player 10, he's being very suspicious about player 6. While I, myself, usually hate when people use the 'you're defending a suspicious person and are therefore suspicious' arguement, as I sometimes find it being unfairly used, I feel it okay in this situation. He said that he wouldn't vote for 6 because he was going to vote and that people should think before they vote. Well, it's day one, and I think that player 6 is much more likely to be a wolf than anyone else, and it's very unlikely for any more evidence to surface during day 1. With that being said, I'm not that suspicious of you, as you only said that you going to think about your vote. This is mostly a 'If I had to guess the wolves I would guess you' kind of suspicion.

For player 1, mostly same reason. Also because he was asking how player 6 could proving himself human "this early". Well, being a manhunt, there is no way for anyone to prove themselves human, regardless how early or late the game is. Again, kind of a last resort guess.

Voting twgplayer6

twgplayer2

So that makes an insta, correct. If that be the case....

INSTA!!!!

master_gamer38

Yup, insta.

o.o

Night 2 Ends Saturday at 11:00 PM CST

twgplayer1
twgplayer2
twgplayer3
twgplayer4
twgplayer5
twgplayer6
twgplayer7
twgplayer8
twgplayer9
twgplayer10
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer1

Quote from: twgplayer5 on November 26, 2010, 05:37:01 PM^^FAIL!!!
You kinda revealed your identity

I kinda said I wasn't, but whatever >_>

btw guys, I have yet to actually catch up on what's been going on, but I will soon. If it sounds like I don't know something, it's not my fault.

twgplayer4

Staying with family sucks.

Also, I'm back.