News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ???

Started by master_gamer38, November 23, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twgplayer7

and mine's roxas and xion, lol. anyway I think that we should all avoid logging in with our actual accounts, if you see what I mean.

master_gamer38

Quote from: twgplayer5 on November 23, 2010, 09:41:12 PMI'm kind of excited for this.

My question is to MG: Are you going to cardflip the person (not the role) when they are wolfed/lynched?

No.

Quote from: twgplayer7 on November 24, 2010, 07:07:57 AMI now have figured out who twgplayer2 is, BUT that's not the point, so I won't announce it. :P

Anyway... what time is CST compared to EST?

It's one hour less. 12:00 EST is 11:00 CST.

Quote from: twgplayer3 on November 24, 2010, 08:41:27 AMEvery one get different avatars. then we can tell each other apart better.

Everyone needs to stick with the same signature, and avatar. The question mark is a good avatar, and no signatures. Everyone is supposed to be pretty much the same, thus the point of the mystery and similar usernames. I'd change them myself, but I have school currently. Speaking of which, everyone should keep the passwords I gave out. That way I can moderate what goes on behind the scenes as well. If you want to change the password, just make sure to give me the new one.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer10

Well if we are going off of twgplayer1's logic, then twgplayer3 is jake because his avatar is food. xD

twgplayer3

Quote from: twgplayer10 on November 24, 2010, 10:43:54 AMWell if we are going off of twgplayer1's logic, then twgplayer3 is jake because his avatar is food. xD
XD

Quote from: master_gamer38 on November 24, 2010, 09:51:49 AMEveryone needs to stick with the same signature, and avatar.
:( okay. No more pie.

twgplayer1

10- that's what I thought as well xD nice to see someone sees my logic :D

SlowPokemon- the question asker.

winter- the excited kid.

Dude- the "let's see what happens" guy, but apparently not :P Because they got pissed, it's either Concerto (game-wise) or askalice (in general).

But let's not examine this.

twgplayer7

twgplayer2 is SuperFireKirby and twgplayer4 is Dude --those are my guesses (which I think are correct).

This doesn't help us at all, though. :| We really shouldn't do that much until night is over.

twgplayer4

I won't be on for either a few hours or a few days. Going to meet family for thanksgiving and time spent online will be short.

twgplayer2

sooooooo who was wolfed?

twgplayer2

oh nvm. just realized that night 1 ends tonight.

twgplayer7

The wolves should get a move on, or else MG should. :P Also. I have some lynching ideas that I will post--or maybe not--once the wolfing is over.

Hold on just saw your second post. Are we playing this like earlier--night will end with the wolf pms? Or are we going to wait it out?

twgplayer1

Won't be on for the rest of today or tomorrow, going on a trip.

twgplayer5

Quote from: twgplayer7 on November 24, 2010, 07:07:57 AMI now have figured out who twgplayer2 is, BUT that's not the point, so I won't announce it. :P

Anyway... what time is CST compared to EST?

Minus 1 Hour.

So tonight when it ends.

PST: 9 PM
MST: 10 PM
CST: 11 PM
EST: 12 AM

I'm quite surprised people don't know time zones.

twgplayer8

hi everyone. heers my predictions

twg1 human
twg2 hamun
twg3 human
twg4human
twg5 human
twg6 human
twg7 pschyic
twg8 wolf
twg9wolf
twg10 wolf

those are my guesses at whos who

the psychic shold claim and tel us there rol i think, right??

twgplayer9

twgplayer8