News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What is the most nostalgic game for you?

Started by SlowPokemon, November 28, 2010, 09:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

The only reason I went to youth group at the church was to play Yoshi's Story. :D

sipan1234

fingerz

For me it was my first Pokemon game, Pokemon LeafGreen Version. Ever since I've played that, all the Pokemon games I've played give me nostalgia.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

Probably either Ocarina of Time or Super Mario 64.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

universe-X

NASCAR Racing for N64 was my first.

Then came Mario Party 2 and Super Mario 64.

Clanker37

Definatley Banjo-Kazooie though I was to young for Tooie (My grandparents bought Kazooie and didn't buy Tooie) I used to play it everyday but then I went off it for about two years, then I heard a piano playing Rusty Bucket Bay and I havn't stopped being obessed with Banjo-Kazooie ever since.

I also so have nostalgia from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team and nearly died of happiness when I heard Blizzard Island. But Mario 64 and Pokemon Ruby are also up there in the greats.

*Edit I just got nostagia from the "Wi-Fi Lobby" arrangment on this site! I feel so happy yet, I can't help but feel sad becuase of the memories of Diamond and Pearl...

Now I feel old

Greg

The first video game i ever played was Mario party 5

And the first one i owned was MK Double dash for GCN.

I'm not that old  :P

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Pokémon Yellow!!! That was the reason why I LOVE videogame music... It all started there...  :'(

Oh, BTW! Some weeks ago I bought Pokémon Silver, just for nostagia...  :D

Jub3r7

Amazing Island, the first game I ever bought with my own money.

It might not seem like the best game ever, but nevertheless, it's actually very enjoyable.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

I bought GBA Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords and that was nostalgic. :D

Olimar12345

I can still remember my brother and i taking turns on Super Mario Bros. 2 waaaay back then...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Greg

Damnit bro, stop killing me and then dying!

NSMBW is HILARIOUS. :P

fingerz

Quote from: gzgregory on April 06, 2011, 05:11:07 PMDamnit bro, stop killing me and then dying!

NSMBW is HILARIOUS. :P

Yeah, I have that game. Glares are always exchanged between my bros and I when we play this. :P