News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Can someone Transcribe some Music Sheet I have.

Started by Jake rylander, December 05, 2010, 06:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake rylander

So I have quite a few Music Sheets. But I didnt use any Finale type program. They are saved in PDF files but if would be nice if someone could take those music sheets and re-write them but on a Finale software. Anyone?
If life gives you a pokeball. You throw out a mudkip.

SlowPokemon

It depends on if I like the song, and how long it is, and what it's from. Post some of the pdf files here, I might do one to be nice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jake rylander

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 05, 2010, 06:56:52 AMIt depends on if I like the song, and how long it is, and what it's from. Post some of the pdf files here, I might do one to be nice.

Well. I'm almost done with a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon one. Through the Sea of Time, or Grovyle's Sacrafice. Its a Duet BTW.

SlowPokemon

Hmm, that's an interesting one! Sure thing, I will transcribe it, but just so you know, the site accepts PDFs as of today.

SlowPokemon

Also... you'll need to give it to me before tomorrow... I only have Finale for today and tomorrow. Dx

HugoMeister

ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY. They don't need converted anymore!

o:o:o:o:o:

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Jake rylander

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 05, 2010, 09:34:06 AMHmm, that's an interesting one! Sure thing, I will transcribe it, but just so you know, the site accepts PDFs as of today.

Yeah. I know, I saw the update and I was like OMG!!! YES!!!, But still it's better to have both. some people may some problem reading sheet. and sometiems hearing it while seeing it (something you can do with finale and not with a PDF) makes it easier to learn. I know for me it is.

Okay. Ill see if I can finish it today. Im supposed to be putting up the tree XD