Jake's Arrangement's (Computer Fixed, Working on Sacred Duet)

Started by Jake rylander, December 11, 2010, 12:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

i was thinking the same thing, can we arpeggiate some of the notes so that it's a solo piece?

Also jake, what exactly did you want me to fix in the song? You were saying something about 8vb's

Maybe we should make it a solo first..

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jake rylander

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 12, 2010, 02:44:56 PMi was thinking the same thing, can we arpeggiate some of the notes so that it's a solo piece?

Also jake, what exactly did you want me to fix in the song? You were saying something about 8vb's

Maybe we should make it a solo first..

Yeah, we can do that. Also its measure's 38 and forward.
If life gives you a pokeball. You throw out a mudkip.

SlowPokemon

DUDE. Hugo was telling you to stop posting so much. NEVER post twice in a row. Use the edit button.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Okay cool :) once we get a solo version, me or Shado will add the 8vb's.

If your program can't make the sheets formatted correctly, I can understand, we would be able to fix that up.

And yea... Jake you can quote 2 people in one post

Jake rylander

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 12, 2010, 02:36:54 PMpage layout needs a bit of fixing... the staves are kind of everywhere. the composer and arranger credits aren't right aligned. there's a huge space between the title and the first system of staves. overall, it's better suited as a solo piano work.

yeah, I know. This is my first time making music sheets, And im still learning XD

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 12, 2010, 03:40:08 PMOkay cool :) once we get a solo version, me or Shado will add the 8vb's.

If your program can't make the sheets formatted correctly, I can understand, we would be able to fix that up.

And yea... Jake you can quote 2 people in one post

Lulz sorrry XD ill start working on a solo version now.
If life gives you a pokeball. You throw out a mudkip.