Winter arranged something!? "Hide and Seek" (Katawa Shoujo)

Started by Winter, December 28, 2010, 09:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Finished:

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Inverted Song of Time" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi | Pdf | Zipped

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - "Jabu Jabu's Belly" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi

[PC] Katawa Shoujo - "Act 2 Opening - Hide and Seek" - winterkid09 Mus | Midi

In Progress:

[PC] The Mirror Lied - "Main Theme - Music Box" - winterkid09

The Deku Trombonist

Not the world's biggest fan of octave doubling, but meh. Also, the first quarter note is a pickup, ie everything needs to be moved 1 beat to the left

Winter

Fixed it :)

Winter

Sacred Duet MIDI MUS

If any of you remember Jake Rylander working on this sheet originally, he passed it off to me, as he now has Cancer :(

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

i dont like when bad things happen to us musicians >.<   hope he's alright.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Sacred Duet, Fixed? MUS MIDI

I was also wondering, if I was to write a more full version of a song already on the site, similar to Maestro's Virtuoso arrangements, but more personalized, could I submit it?

fingerz

Man, do I like this arrangement! I think it sounds wonderful! Just played the game too, so I'm in the mood for music like this. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Olimar12345

2 big things with sacred duet-

1) LINKS PART 8VA!!! lol.

2) measure 25-piano 1-bass clef has 2 parts and its impossibe to play-but its a duet, so why not move one to the 2nd piano-hes not doing anything XP

3) measure 32 and 34- u cant have it written that way-u need to make the 16th rest a 16 note, then have it switch places with the half note and tie it. so like this:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

It's already up >.<

I also never want to touch it again :P

Winter

Olimar12345

thank you, deku!

man, this is why i want to upgrade, but im too poor right nao, with tha skools and stuff :P i could have done all of this and submitted it for u, but oh well ;)

fingerz

Love your post Deku. If only there was a "like" button around here... :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn