News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Look at the "Help!" section. There are two of your four "requests". Just to let you know!  :)

Piano_Pika_

omg, a new pkmn mystery dungeon?????? cool!!! I have only time/darkness, and I lost blue rescue team.  :-\

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

SlowPokemon

I have some requests for you, O Godly Arranger who manages to make things playable and accurate. :D (I can do this too...but only with far easier songs, you have a knack for this).

I am playing through PMD Explorers of Sky, and I noticed some great music. Here are my requests, if you would consider.

Hidden Land
Hidden Highland
Heartwarming
Apple Woods
Foggy Forest

By the way, you are my hero for arranging Tiny Woods, and that takes priority over these. ;D Thanks if you accept.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2011, 07:24:02 PMI have some requests for you, O Godly Arranger who manages to make things playable and accurate. :D (I can do this too...but only with far easier songs, you have a knack for this).

I am playing through PMD Explorers of Sky, and I noticed some great music. Here are my requests, if you would consider.

Hidden Land
Hidden Highland
Heartwarming
Apple Woods
Foggy Forest

By the way, you are my hero for arranging Tiny Woods, and that takes priority over these. ;D Thanks if you accept.
Now added to my fricking massive to do list! :P

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 08, 2011, 10:17:26 AMI second those 2 things!  ;D  Also, Team Charm´s Theme would also be really appreciated!   :D
Added as well!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Opelucid City (White) is possibly the best piece of music I've ever heard. You managed to match that awesomeness. Well done

Also well done about the Opening Theme from PMD 2. Lol let's see how many comments you can get on it. See if you can beat my record of 3.

Cobraroll

Opelucid is indeed nice, but could need some 8va/8vb. I tend to set the limits on the C's, so everything below a deep C (left hand) is an 8vb, while anything about the high C (right hand) should be marked with 8va.

Musical Hall is cool too, by the way!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Thanks Cobra! I'd add in 8va/8vb if I could, but Finale Notepad 2008 doesn't allow you to... :P
When they go for submission Deku will add them in for me.

Route 228 (Night) is next! :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Fingerz your arrangements are awesome! I had no idea that the majority of the sheets I got off of this site were yours. Dusk Forest is my favorite right now and hopefully my brother will play the opelucid duet with me. Keep up the good work! ;D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Thanks! It's good to see these sheets are going to good use. I don't play them myself, so I don't know how difficult they are to play. :P
If you have any songs you'd like me to arrange, just post here. :)

DonValentino

Quote from: spitllama on May 17, 2011, 09:25:52 PMFingerz your arrangements are awesome! I had no idea that the majority of the sheets I got off of this site were yours. Dusk Forest is my favorite right now and hopefully my brother will play the opelucid duet with me. Keep up the good work! ;D

At least you have someone to play with...  :'(

fingerz

True. I find that a lot of these songs sound much better as duets... which means a person trying to play it by themselves suffers, thoug I try to make single and duet sheets. :)

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2011, 07:24:02 PMI have some requests for you, O Godly Arranger who manages to make things playable and accurate. :D (I can do this too...but only with far easier songs, you have a knack for this).

Hidden Land
Hidden Highland
Heartwarming
Apple Woods
Foggy Forest

gotta agree, I really enjoy Apple woods, but hate when that dum b skunktank comes out and ruins everything.  :P  :-\  :'(

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

fingerz

I was expecting their team to have more of a role than just being utterly annoying. :P
Wigglytuff put his moves to good use on them.

spitllama

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 18, 2011, 08:48:06 AMAt least you have someone to play with...  :'(

It's not as glorious as you think. First, he has to love the piece like he loves himself to actually practice it :P, and then there's the fact that he's only been playing piano for about 2 years.. I will commonly find myself switching between piano 1/2 to give him the easy part. Oh well lol.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012