News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Zelda 25th Anniversary Art

Started by Psychic_Ness, February 22, 2011, 06:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I already put that up in Pictures/Videos

But this deserves its own topic cause of its epicness

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

Oh wow. That is amazing. :o
That's exactly the kind of epic mythological legendary feeling that the Zelda stories evoke. The whole mythos and universe have such a fantastic scope that needs this kind of hugely detailed masterwork to express it. Kudos to the artist.
Guitar and video games.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

I'm surprised, I don't see Sheik anywhere.

or am I wrong?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Psychic_Ness

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on February 24, 2011, 09:22:29 PMI'm surprised, I don't see Sheik anywhere.

or am I wrong?
He didn't repeat characters so no sheik.

SlowPokemon

Hahaha, I love the tiny little Happy Mask Salesman.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Psychic_Ness on February 25, 2011, 04:21:31 AMHe didn't repeat characters so no sheik.

But Zelda is in there twice, at the top, and at the bottom. and the different forms of Link are shown..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Offkey

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on February 25, 2011, 05:19:28 AMBut Zelda is in there twice, at the top, and at the bottom. and the different forms of Link are shown..
All the way at the bottom? I don't think that's Zelda, but Link's mother with him as baby, as told in OoT (maybe TP too, don't really remember that one very well).
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Roz~

Quote from: Offkey on February 25, 2011, 07:22:35 AMAll the way at the bottom? I don't think that's Zelda, but Link's mother with him as baby, as told in OoT (maybe TP too, don't really remember that one very well).
^This.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

THAT IS SO COOL!! That is pure awesomeness!! :D :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

Lol just noticed Kotake & Koume, they look badass there.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman