News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Brassman's Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 05, 2011, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Closed till further notice.

Bloop

Reserved for commenting on new stoofs.

Offkey

Oo you didn't have your arrangement page yet?
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Brassman388

fingerz

Brassman, are you the guy who created the Battle Theme for Dragon Quest V? Because if you are...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Brassman388

That would be me.

What's it to ya?

The Deku Trombonist

Stickerbrush Symphony link leads to Jib Jig.

fingerz

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 23, 2011, 02:59:05 AMThat would be me.

What's it to ya?
I FRIGGIN' LOVE YOU!! That is like the best arrangement I've ever heard. How long did it take you to make that?
You should make more Dragon Quest songs... :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 23, 2011, 04:50:33 AMStickerbrush Symphony link leads to Jib Jig.

Whoops...

EDIT: fixed

Also, thanks, Fingerz, I'll see what else I come up with from dragon quest. I still need to do two more from V. Any suggestions?

fingerz

Ah, it's been a while since I've last played it... maybe the Boss Theme? I'd have to check out what other songs sound good. XD

Brassman388

So, uh, about the other pieces...

Offkey

Uh more of an aesthetic issue, the sheet Jib Jig has 2009 on it, thought I'd mention that :P. Anyway they seem pretty good to me although it's been a while since I last heard the originals.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Brassman388

Check it. New Stuff.

Kimmel

Can you upload a .midi and .pdf file of your arrangements?
Sorry for my English ^.^

Greg

Get Finale Reader.

Lets you read/playback MUS files and it's free.