News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

15 Most Annoying Video Game Characters

Started by ZeldaFan, February 22, 2008, 08:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

where did they get this list if they made it on thier own we should have the right to say who is where on the list.(get daxter off of it!! :-[)

kotorfanboy

There is a link to the website that posted this list somewhere in here.

Anyway, Prince Tricky from Star Fox Adventures is an absolute must. Him, Navi, and Slippy own this list.
My favorite Slippy quote: "Fox I'll be monkey food if you don't get these guys off me!"

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 05, 2008, 11:01:41 AMwhere did they get this list if they made it on thier own we should have the right to say who is where on the list.(get daxter off of it!! :-[)
daxter should be on the list of best video game characters, not the most annoying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Gooch

Daxter was funny, but he verged on annoying at times, then he deserved like an Emmy at other times.

KefkaticFanatic

DAMMIT TRICKY.  He is easily the most annoying.

me irl
[close]

Jedesyus

Why isnt there any bosses on that list????

-.=

bosses? you may ask

Umm idk - DARK LINK

not exactly a difficult boss, but you know...

generalmayo

you know that that's the reason why people like these characters? (execpt slippy of course)

okay okay I get it

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 07, 2008, 11:56:41 PMDAMMIT TRICKY.  He is easily the most annoying.

No one seems to agree. Maybe not enough people play star fox adventures.