my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

How many times are they going to rip apart The Doctors heart my god

But on the plus side I think that if I continue watching at the pace I am I should be all caught up for the anniversary

blueflower999

I'm not even going to try to be caught up in time. It's more fun to watch it at my own pace.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Bubbles

Wow. Forest of the Dead was probably my favorite episode in all of seasons 1-4 (so far), and may be even in my top 5. Just wow.

Yugi

Bubbles

The first one with River
Spoiler
and apparently her last
[close]
It was a two parter and the first one was pretty repetitive, but man it made up for it in the end

SuperFireKirby

Freaking love that one. Plus, it's followed by Midnight(I think) which is, hands down, the best episode Davies ever wrote. Partly because Davies wasn't that great of a writer and partly because Midnight is FANTASTIC.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Bubbles was so convincing in her enjoyment of the two episodes, that I was inspired to watch them myself! yayyyy!

ninja'd
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Series 4 and the specials are absolute gold.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on October 01, 2013, 11:05:54 PMBubbles was so convincing in her enjoyment of the two episodes, that I was inspired to watch them myself! yayyyy!

ninja'd
good choice friend

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 01, 2013, 11:04:24 PMFreaking love that one. Plus, it's followed by Midnight(I think) which is, hands down, the best episode Davies ever wrote. Partly because Davies wasn't that great of a writer and partly because Midnight is FANTASTIC.
Ugh I wasn't planning on watching that tonight but now I have to :D

blueflower999

Rise of the Cybermen and Age of Steel are possibly the best episodes I've seen so far.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Some of my favourite episodes are "The Bells of Saint John", "Nightmare in Silver" and "The End of Time(s)"

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles on October 02, 2013, 05:22:49 AMUgh I wasn't planning on watching that tonight but now I have to :D

woah