News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

That time signature hurts my head.

SpartanChief17

Intimates
D. H. Lawrence

Don't you care for my love? she said
bitterly.

I handed her the mirror, and said:
Please address these questions to the proper
person!
Please make all requests to head-quarters!
In all matters of emotional importance
please approach the supreme authority
direct!-
So I handed her the mirror.
And she would have broken it over my
head,
but she caught sight of her own reflection
and that held her spellbound for two seconds
while I fled.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Altissimo

Dudeman

Altissimo over here makin' us look stupid

y u gotta be so smert alti
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on May 12, 2017, 07:31:12 PMAltissimo over here makin' us look stupid

y u gotta be so smert alti

school is basically my talent

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Finals are done WOO

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

One of my videos got to 500 views :D (It probably did a while ago but I didn't notice) Really chuffed. Plus, one of my jazz covers hit 100 too! I'm sure most of you guys helped significantly so thanks hehe. It could well be my dad watching it 500 times but I hope not ;)
innit

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 17, 2017, 04:26:59 AMOne of my videos got to 500 views :D (It probably did a while ago but I didn't notice) Really chuffed. Plus, one of my jazz covers hit 100 too! I'm sure most of you guys helped significantly so thanks hehe. It could well be my dad watching it 500 times but I hope not ;)

Congratulations, Andy!

Anyway, today I got my Algebra II test back. I missed half a point for putting a plus sign instead of a minus sign, but that's all.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

WOOHOOOOO!!!
AM NOW A SEÑOR
SUMMER BRAKE STARTS TODAY!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SpartanChief17

My summer doesn't start yet...I'm only this week (and next week) going to be receiving my finals. :(
Spoiler
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 18, 2017, 07:23:33 AMMy summer doesn't start yet...I'm only this week (and next week) going to be receiving my finals. :(
I hear ya, brudda. My finals don't start until June 13th. Good luck on yours! (Unless you already did them. It's kinda hard to tell with your wording there.)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

SpartanChief17

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 18, 2017, 07:28:34 AMI hear ya, brudda. My finals don't start until June 13th. Good luck on yours! (Unless you already did them. It's kinda hard to tell with your wording there.)
I do online classes.  For my science, I take my exam this week/next week.  For my literature class, I'm taking that exam early/mid June.  I have a Latin class too, but the exam there I have all summer to do.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Spoiler
[close]