News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

...I'm sorry, do I know you?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

Suuuuper(?) early heads up, I'll be away from June 18th-July 22nd for this 5 week thing called Governor's Scholar's Program. As always, I'll still be on here, but you won't here from me (probably) on Skype, and I won't be doing anything musically (no PCs allowed). Well, kinda. We have a class called a focus area, and I got put in Music Theory and Performance (AWESOME!!) and they'll have pianos on-campus. As such, I'll be learning a lot of pieces that I have yet to arrange while I'm there, and then I'll put them into Finale via MIDI cable when I return home.

Now, I won't be quite so active as I am now, because you can't bring cell phones outside your dorm room. But I'll still be on WotD & participate in other discussions (at length). Also, I won't be able to participate in TWG during this time.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Zeila

ThatHiddenCharacter

Hiya person from the before times!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Latios212

Today I'm leaving for Seattle for the summer, until late August. I'll be probably a little less active (on Skype/Discord) than usual due to having to actually do work. I won't be able to check notes very efficiently due to not having a keyboard, but I do plan to keep up with updating otherwise, as well as keep up with my weekly arrangements. I'll just be around a little less often, and at different times.

Yep.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Have fun! And say hello to the NSMers there for me!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

See ya, Lat! Have a great time and work hard.

LeviR.star

See ya, Lat!

Starting Wednesday, I'll be gone for a week at Disney World on a quadrennial band tour.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Did somebody say...
?
[close]