News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jamaha on August 20, 2012, 07:58:39 AMHow is it?
HOT
This thing is crazy fast, and it feels so nice.  Really solid build and I gotta say Jelly Bean is pretty neat :>

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 20, 2012, 09:55:37 AM^James Cameron's Blue Space-Monkey Pocahontas? Why would I be talking about that?

Once I told my bf that I don't like that movie
"Oh my god stop it it's a really good movie. Stop acting like you're a hipster, everyone loved it you're just hating it for the sake of hating it."
What just happened
Most moronic response I've ever got about me telling someone I don't like that movie.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I really didn't enjoy that movie at all. I'm not being a hipster, you're not a hipster just because you like or dislike a movie. I just didn't find it thought provoking, all that innovative, or really very entertaining. ;P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

TWG. It's amazing. ZOMG
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

^Yeah, I didn't go on the forums for ONE DAY and you signed up an entire game >:| LIKE WTF, THE LAST ONE DIDN'T EVEN FINISH AFTER WEEKS

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2012, 01:53:55 PMI just didn't find it thought provoking, all that innovative, or really very entertaining. ;P
(Unlike a much, much better show of the same name)

Seriously. I know James Cameron isn't fond of coming up with original ideas, but couldn't he at least have come up with his own title?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

YEAHHHH! That makes it so confusingly ambiguous as to which one is being discussed, and also is the reason the godawful movie adaptation was just called "The Last Airbender"

SuperFireKirby

After 3 weeks of Newegg being annoying, my laptop finally came.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Omg. I just found out they're releasing a 3DS sequel to 999 in the US...in October!!! I am so psyched, I'm definitely getting that.

Roz~

Omg for srs? I need to buy 999 asap then. Also I want Ghost Trick.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on August 20, 2012, 07:06:33 PMOmg for srs? I need to buy 999 asap then. Also I want Ghost Trick.
Ghost Trick <3
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 20, 2012, 07:06:33 PMOmg for srs? I need to buy 999 asap then. Also I want Ghost Trick.

It's called Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and includes several characters from the first game.

...Holy shit, I better start saving money. I'm gonna need $80~90 if I want to buy Professor Layton and Zero Escape in the same week DX

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 20, 2012, 07:14:53 PMGhost Trick <3

I keep seeing it at a local EBgames and it's only 20$, but I have a lot of games to finish so I've never bought it Q_Q
Will do in the near future though, just so I can play one day.

KefkaticFanatic

Quarter grades posted

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

My project that Bespinben helped me with was THE BEST project from my class. :DDDDDDDDDD