News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Omg it would've been so great :<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

I got 2 new CDs today.

And I got xbox live: RukiaLikesJuice

Jamaha

All build and ready now!

...It doesn't work though, but let's not care about that.

Ruto

xD

So I have a funny story where Kefka almost killed himself today! :D But we saved him xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

MaestroUGC

it almost worked, too...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

So we went to grill something on my apartment rooftop today. Fat sis had a bit of trouble getting the charcoal hot again after an hour so Kefka put some more charcoal on the grill, poured lighter fluid over it and lit it. It started burning but it looked like went out, so he poured a lot more lighter fluid on it and lit it again. It looked the same, so he started fanning the charcoal with a paper fan. For a few minutes nothing happened. Then the fire just started roaring from the grill and we all freaked out, especially Kefka!

Picture showing how big the flame was:

According to fat sis the fire reached his shirt :o (she was standing the closest to him, I was loafing around near the edge, about 8 feet from the grill). After checking our eyebrows we were wondering why Kefka didn't catch on fire XD It turned out it was because he was still completely soaked from the unfair water balloon fight we had earlier where me, fat sis and Saria pelted him with about 20 balloons.

Also he got a sunburn. Hahahaha xD

KefkaticFanatic

wahhhh

but after all that it turns out the most burning I got all day was from being in the sun for like 2 hours...

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ruto

Ohh and I learned that being mean to Kefka was the best way to get him out of trouble.

Zunawe

Yay numbers! Maybe could have done better on Physics, but oh well.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on July 07, 2013, 05:46:51 PMif this doesn't pass i will be very sad.

Move to NY! We get can lunch somewhere :D

KefkaticFanatic

^Potential excuse to get pudding detected

me irl
[close]