News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PMdescendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Since you've translated that i'm definitely using it as my sig.
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

Jub3r7

i found an old story that i wrote

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=5017.0

it was supposed to be my character's background story from k-night's pokemon thing
the i was me and the u was mashi
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: The_Subjective_Thought on July 10, 2013, 11:23:21 PMSince you've translated that i'm definitely using it as my sig.

For the record, no word in the sentence should be capitalized according to Latin grammar, not even the first word.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Deus, and all of its other forms, is, though, since it is considered a proper noun in this case.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Hm I took Latin for four years and never saw that, but then again in this case I guess you are referring to the Christian idea of "God" rather than "the gods" which is usually what you see in Latin.

FireArrow

My friends got 100$ for winning the local SSBM tourney!  :)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

So I'm back from Washington. Was pretty coll. There are definitely good and bad things about Seattle, but it's a pretty coll city overall.

Good things:
-Ice cream shops completely staffed by gay men
-Super beautiful hat shops
-Places that are just junk piled on top of more junk and you buy some junk from the piles and you get to be super smug and call it "vintage" to make it sound like it's not junk, which it is.
-This crazy motherfucker:

-The weather is ORGASMIC in the summer(winter is kinda shitty tho, unless you're a big fan of rain)

Bad shit:
-Traffic is a lot worse now, cuz of shit tons of construction
-I didn't see as much gay marriage and marijuana as I hoped I would. Like, I wanted to just step off of my plane and into a cloud of gay marriage smoke with hints of marijuana. But that didn't happen. And I was sad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If by winter you mean september/october-april/may, then yea it gets rainy :P

And yea, hipsters.  Also traffic is always bad, however Seattle traffic is laughable compared to LA or DC.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I don't understand LA's traffic, because I have no idea why that many people would ever want to go to LA.

Also, I though rainy season was October-January or something like that. Guess not.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dudeman

Naw, the rainy season's, like, September to May. Sometimes June.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

So, just got promoted to assistant manager at Moe's. Gonna be making much more monies now, which is nice.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 14, 2013, 12:50:24 PMSo, just got promoted to assistant manager at Moe's. Gonna be making much more monies now, which is nice.
Say hi to Homer for me when you see him plz

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 14, 2013, 01:44:59 PMSay hi to Homer for me when you see him plz

Omfg took me a second but I burst out laughing

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2013, 09:14:53 PMSo I'm back from Washington. Was pretty coll. There are definitely good and bad things about Seattle, but it's a pretty coll city overall.
Don't forget that the recycle bin was overflowing and the trash can was not full at all.

(That's also how it is here in San Jose/Silicon Valley)
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 13, 2013, 09:21:46 PMAnd yea, hipsters.  Also traffic is always bad, however Seattle traffic is laughable compared to LA or DC.
LA is the worst, but I also have to add SFO. That city is constant traffic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 13, 2013, 09:45:09 PMI don't understand LA's traffic, because I have no idea why that many people would ever want to go to LA.
Let me explain. There is no mass transit (that people actually use). There are 4 million people in the city alone (like 13m metro). There are like 12 major freeways that EVERYONE takes. And the endless construction. And the 55 mph speed limit through downtown (though people either go 20 or 80).

And yes, no one (in their right mind) wants to go to LA. It's a shithole. The Bay Area is like heaven compared to LA (though SD is nice) -- but Portland and Seattle are better IMO.

If you want California, I suggest living in San Diego, on the Central Coast, in the Silicon Valley or up north (or east if above Mono County -- no one wants to live in Riverside)

/lareallyfreakingsuckshardrant
--
Also, found out my starting salary today.

Once my car lease is up, I'm buying a BMW.

Yeah.