News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 31, 2013, 07:16:41 PMYet you have a Virtual Boy.  :P

It's Nintendo. They'll deliver, you just have to be patient.

You have no idea how I obtained that system, blue. And at the least, I have games for it. (way more than my WiiU) :P

There's a fine line between being patient and being stupid. Just sayin'.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 31, 2013, 07:16:41 PMIt's Nintendo. They'll deliver, you just have to be patient.

This.  So much.

....also, I feel like there are games for it.  Not enough, but there are definitely some gems in there.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 31, 2013, 07:14:07 PM^Exactly.  I've heard people say this is their best console yet.  Console, mind you.  The N64 and SNES were great because of their games--the software, not the hardware.  Wii U is a majorly sexy piece of machinery.

Yeah the system looks super sexy ._. And plus it has EarthBound...

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2013, 07:14:40 PMI just can't see the logic in buying a console with no games to play ._.

And all of their video streaming services are awful-I've never closed a Netflix or YouTube app because I was done watching videos-It always freezes -_______-

Well, I don't want one right now per se. It's just, my Wii is broken and there are a couple Wii U games I'd like to play, and like TZP said it's a really cool system. Also I'm just wondering why you would put that last bit in small font.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 31, 2013, 07:21:50 PMThis.  So much.

....also, I feel like there are games for it.  Not enough, but there are definitely some gems in there.
There are certainly a lot more promising games out now for the Wii U than there ever were for Virtual Boy. Wario Land is the only one that looks halfway decent.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

I'll have to side with Olimar, it just doesn't seem to have any good games currently. What is coming on it though, A mother game and Pikmin right? (Never played either of those so it doesn't interest me anyways.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Current WiiU "Gems"

-Nintendo land is the wii party for that system
-EB is kewl, but just about as kewl as it was back in 95
-new super mario is the same as every other new super mario

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Yeah, I haven't bought one yet either for the games reason. The sure thing that would make me would be a Zelda or Pokemon one (NOT Rumble), and I dont think any of those are coming out any time soon

Roz~

I'm getting a Wii U when Zelda U comes out. Which is probably gonna be in 2015.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2013, 07:32:30 PMCurrent WiiU "Gems"

-Nintendo land is the wii party for that system but much better
-EB is kewl, but just about as kewl as it was back in 95.  that's really kewl.
-new super mario is the same as every other new super mario, which is absolutely phenomenal

ftfy

Also, you're missing some of the other first-party titles.  I believe they are Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, SiNG Party, Lego City Undercover, New Super Luigi U, and Game & Wario.  Those range from mediocre to great.  Especially Undercover.

blueflower999

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how there are two Ninja Gaiden 3s.

But yeah, TZP is correct.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

sunnydelight18

Most of them aren't near as fun single player as multi, though.

So as somebody who likes to play alone, Wii U has been disappointing to me so far.

Zunawe

As cool as the system seems to be, I just haven't seen a game that excites me enough to consider getting one. If the next SSB is coming to 3DS too, I'll just get that. Whatever actual Zelda game they make for it had better be very appealing with some other good multiplayer games or there just won't be enough to convince me.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

The only thing that has changed since getting a Wii U is it now takes longer to get to the regular Wii menu to play old better games.

Yay innovation.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

I'm with Olimar. I'm going to wait for the real good games like Zelda WiiU before getting one because, who knows?, it might be cheaper by then.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jamaha

I have to say that I was really impressed by the Wii U system itself. I was expecting something worse. Liking the interface so far.

So the system itself is great but the problem comes with the games. Curious to see how it turns out as 3rd parties seem to be abandoning Nintendo real quick unless Nintendo gets their own games to sell the system.