Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Got to listen to Brandon Sanderson talk about his writing and read from unreleased works, and then got a photo and autograph :D

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 14, 2013, 08:03:04 PMBut... oh geez, that's awful.(If you're implying what I think you're implying)

What? I just meant no >_> Maybe I should have used the gif that started when she blew that whistle but I couldn't find it.

Hahahaha Kefka. He was looking the other way for that split second :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2013, 10:05:50 PMWhat? I just meant no >_> Maybe I should have used the gif that started when she blew that whistle but I couldn't find it.
That's what I thought, until you went and gave the whole backstory of the scene. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I found both my Domo shirt and my Haruhi shirt today. Today was a good day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I was at the grocery store today and I was mumbling some stuff in Swedish.

Some hot girl about my age (I think) started speaking to me in Swedish and I told her that I really don't speak Swedish well (in Swedish)... and she said it was very good.

And this is after only 2 weeks of speaking the language. (Rosetta Stone, though REALLY CHEESY, really works)

Yugi

I just reached the end of Act 2 in Homestuck.

MasterProX

So a little earlier, I was texting this girl I like... and at one point when our conversation almost completely stopped, she just sent me a pic of... well, her bare thighs and everything below (nothing sexual). At first I was confused but then she said "My socks have cats on them," and sure enough, her socks had cat designs on them...

Still don't know why she did that... not that I'm complaining...

...why the hell did I post this?

Mashi

Ruto is the best person on the forum and I'm finally home after like 94239439 hours and I am going to bed, good night.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MasterProX on October 20, 2013, 01:16:33 AMSo a little earlier, I was texting this girl I like... and at one point when our conversation almost completely stopped, she just sent me a pic of... well, her bare thighs and everything below (nothing sexual). At first I was confused but then she said "My socks have cats on them," and sure enough, her socks had cat designs on them...

Dude she's hardcore teasing you. It either means she likes you or she knows that she likes you and she's just leading you on. Either way, something has got to happen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Mashi on October 20, 2013, 01:23:00 AMRuto is the best person on the forum and I'm finally home after like 94239439 hours and I am going to bed, good night.

I know xD Yeahhhh! It was really crazy yesterday but you finally made it home xD

Quote from: MasterProX on October 20, 2013, 01:16:33 AMSo a little earlier, I was texting this girl I like... and at one point when our conversation almost completely stopped, she just sent me a pic of... well, her bare thighs and everything below (nothing sexual). At first I was confused but then she said "My socks have cats on them," and sure enough, her socks had cat designs on them...

Blehhh I know why -.- to both statements -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Yeah I'm super jealous of you guys xD

Yugi

Quote from: supersmudgey@FromTheGang shutup bowser is the final boss in zelda. He always calls you a girl and shit in the fight (which is stupid because zelda is a girl) so stfu please

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 23, 2013, 11:54:51 AMYugi,
you have been rewarded the weirdest person on ninsheetmusic :)
Congratulations!    ;)

legitimately crying

Yugi

we should make all of our signatures of mariolegofan

Sebastian