News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

So since there was an assembly that took up first and second period yesterday, I didn't get to start working on my science project.  Thankfully, my science teacher got me out of fifth period Spanish so I could come to his class to work.  Yay, I got to skip one boring-ass period.

Only downside is that I couldn't sit next to... her... that reminds me, this homecoming crap is coming up again... dunno whether I should do something or not about that...

SuperFireKirby

Do something about that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

SuperFireKirby

I KNOWWWWW, I really want to try that now.

Well, use a cheesy pickup line and replace asking for her number with asking her to homecoming. BOOM. SIMPLE. DONE.

Dude

Hey
You wanna see something bad?
I'm warning you, it's bad.
[close]
[close]

FireArrow

I don't even understand what that's about... a pension to stop smoking using liberty as it's main argument?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SuperFireKirby

No clue what it is either. Not interested in wading through all of that jumbled bullshit to try and make sense of it.

However, they are right that Big Pharma isn't in the business of healing people. Because if people are healthy, they don't make money. They're in the business of making people healthy ENOUGH. Similar to the Iron Law of Wages, keep them healthy enough so they don't die but not so much that they don't need your drugs.

Roz~

I now have a Zelda WiiU
yeehaw!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterProX

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Kman96

Just aced my Forensics test! Awwwww YEAH! I'm still sitting in class. lol

Also, I was freaking out last week because I thought I was going to fail a midterm for a class I'm 3 weeks behind in. the grade was posted yesterday, and I thought it was a D, so I felt VERY happy about it, but that evening (last night) I got the actual test itself back, and it said I got a 71%!!!! I am SO relieved! I just have to finish catchig up .-.
Party Hard!
[close]