News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Then that means you're at a point I like to call "status quo".

Don't complain because you have nothing to celebrate or complain about. This is called life.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Nonono, it's not that it's in between those two extremes, it's that its one of them but I can't figure out which yet because the results of current actions haven't quite come to fruition yet. But when they do, it's gonna get interesting.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Going to Iceland in February!!!

Also Germany for Christmas to my in-laws

SuperFireKirby

4 A's and a B to end the semester. Suck it, part of my brain that doubts my ability to succeed in academia.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 12, 2013, 11:00:51 AMI'm at that point in my life where I'm not sure if things are going extremely well or extremely terrible.

Things are going extremely well?
unmotivated

Clanker37

Off school for summer! Woooo! Now I get to spend more time on NSM! Sucks to be you guys!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 18, 2013, 05:24:05 AMThings are going extremely well?
Yep. Life is at its best since summer. Which means I've got about a month to enjoy it before it all turns to shit. Because that's how it usually works.

Got a date with a girl tomorrow who is way too pretty for me. Not sure how it's gonna go down, but gotta keep positive thinking.

mikey

unmotivated

MasterProX

Perfect scores on the multiple choice part of my history final, as well as my math final.

Yay.

KefkaticFanatic

Nintendo finally gets it

me irl
[close]

GaryOak

I walked the whole day with ankle weights on and now I feel like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m9oaDGRwHUc#t=291

And omg that animation is horrible and English dub sounds just wrong.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Harder to see with lousy gif quality, but look closely at the stache :D

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Am I really the only one who gets it?

Geez, I'm really disappointed in you people.