Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

So they finally made a GU Planeswalker.

and that will assimilate well into Simic decks.. suddenly all the tokens and counters with the landfall and draw power

mikey

Her minus one explore is sooooo good...  and that ult for only -5... :D
unmotivated

Jamaha

Went to take a look at the apartment I was offered. It seemed quite nice, can't wait to move there.

Although it's kind of weird having a whole apartment for myself. I mean, I can use all three shelves of the fridge! How great is that?

SuperFireKirby

And you never have to wear pants.

The amount of freedom you have is almost irresponsible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Yeah, and you never have to clean up to impress anyone. Not to mention, you lots of space to litter with your own things.

I kind of did that in Harvest Moon...xD when I bought that house expansion I started to trash the place, meaning I'd let my dog run around indoors and throwing the dog toy into the kitchen. But when I woke up the dog toy was gone and then this guy tried to sell one back to me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Wait wait wait wait wait. No, that's just wrong.

If anything, the place is going to be much cleaner now. With no roommates who avoid cleaning, even if it's their turn on the schedule (THE SCHEDULE, damn it), cleaning the place is going to be much more enjoyable. Plus, I'm the only one actually making a mess there so I don't have to clean after anyone else.

Pants are definitely gone, though.

FierceDeity

Hahahahahahaha when my roommate left before me for winter break, I only had the room to myself for less than a week, and I still ended up filling an entire trash bin and recycling bin with the contents of my room right before I left. I guess we just operate in different ways :P

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 05, 2014, 10:50:46 AMAnd you never have to wear pants.

The amount of freedom you have is almost irresponsible.
Me and my apartment agree.
And there is no one to get mad about for not cleaning the dishes for 3 weeks and the place is only messed up by you. It's a dream come true!

In other news, my career begins today, so yeah...

JDMEK5

Quote from: DrP on January 06, 2014, 08:28:27 AMIn other news, my career begins today, so yeah...
Which career is that?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 06, 2014, 08:35:43 AMWhich career is that?
The one I will be doing for the next 30-40 years.

There are a few things I found about today:
1) I love taking public transportation.
2) I should not leave my favorite water bottle on public transportation.
3) Sitting in a conference room all day listening to people talk is really exhausting.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on January 06, 2014, 09:21:48 PMThe one I will be doing for the next 30-40 years.
3) Sitting in a conference room all day listening to people talk is really exhausting.

o boy are u in 4 a treat

me irl
[close]

spitllama

How do you not get lonely in an apartment by yourself? I dread that after college.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Having friends to go out with and/or invite over?

Also vidjagaemz

me irl
[close]