News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 04, 2015, 07:33:00 PMI think you've replaced mlf as the most positive/happy person on nsm
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Hero of Trains

Don't worry! Other people's opinions on who's best are just that-opinions. What's really important is staying positive and spreading happiness! ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

Also relevant:

you must collect these
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 04, 2015, 07:45:26 PMDon't worry! Other people's opinions on who's best are just that-opinions. What's really important is staying positive and spreading happiness! ;)
Exactly!
Finally someone who understands me ;)

braix

you guys fit together u know
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dude

Quote from: Dudeman on May 04, 2015, 06:44:24 PMDude, can you seriously not comprehend the level of niceness Trains is exhibiting here?
i didnt say anything tho

MaestroUGC

What we need to do is get the most positive and most negative members together in a locked room. For science.

I hypothesize much [censored].
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Hero of Trains

I bet that we'll be able to make you negative people more happy  :)
Also, what are we allowed to bring? If we just bring your favorite games...
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I'm the happiest person on Earth, thank you very much.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Slow and waddle might be interesting
unmotivated

Saria

we negative people just want to squish the happy people tho
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Hero of Trains

But we won't give up!   ;)
Anyways, I've seen all of you be nice people towards me and others on this forum, so you all have hope. Some may be more argumentative than others, but I bet if we met, especially face to face, we would all get along super well!  ;D