News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Not necessarily a "Made mah day".. More like a "Made ma life". I got the best friend at the best time, she's great.  ;D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yesterday I played a gig at a dinner party; great house with tons of food (including a full sushi bar), an original Picasso by the piano (which was also good), and I got paid $100 just to play.
what is shitpost

mikey

If yall are talking about hockey, haha the wild are doing great.  If youre talking about college sports never mind i dont care
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 31, 2016, 10:03:40 AMYesterday I played a gig at a dinner party; great house with tons of food (including a full sushi bar), an original Picasso by the piano (which was also good), and I got paid $100 just to play.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! That's insane!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

Ha the most I've ever made on a gig for the least amount of work is getting paid $250 to play one easy shitty pop song during a wedding

My cellist friend who was playing with me also got $250
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

yaaaaay sportsball

also congrats on the gig
I like food.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on December 31, 2016, 07:04:00 AMNot necessarily a "Made mah day".. More like a "Made ma life". I got the best friend at the best time, she's great.  ;D
Great! :)

Also is Wild Arms getting some sort of "comeback"!!!???

Apparently there seems to be coming out a Wild Arms mobile game, and also maybe some sort of "Sountrack Arrangement Album" or something like that to celebrate it's 20th anniversary.

Here's some videos and articles:

http://www.samanthalienhard.com/2016/12/new-wild-arms-announced-mobile.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0ElTosDF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpl4mcqqE4

https://twitter.com/scorerefire

There seems to different reactions among the fans. I have only played WA1 and halfway through WA3, so not the biggest and most hardcore fan, but I definitely think it's an awesome series, and a very special RPG series. Even though I have only and barely played 2 games from it, I do have to say that both those games are like on my top 10 or 5 games I've played! And having it get a new sequel, like a Wild Arms 6, would be amazing as the series is so special and warm, and most of all I think it definitely deserves it; even though I maybe not even would be able to play it due to - lack of time, doesn't have a Ps4, maybe want to play the previous games first of all. And even though it's only a mobile game, "maybe that's a timid way to pick up the series again, start with a mobile game and if it does decently well maybe consider making a Wild Arms 6", that is what me and other Wild Arms fans are thinking, and optimistically hoping for!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I won my first Pokemon tournament today, and people LOVED my Team Skull cosplay!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

Nope, gen 7 doubles tournament.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Oh hey I've been here for two years now.

In some ways, still feels like I just joined.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

Yes you be a yungun
Lemme tell you somethin kiddo
unmotivated

Dudeman

I've been here longer than either of you. If anyone should be acting like an old man, it's...well, not me. Maestro and Dude come to mind. And ZF, and B4E, if he's still lurking.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book