News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Was at a Christmas party arranged by my company I work at - DHL. It was awesome! 8) Not only did our station come, but all in the Stockholm region! It was really exiting seeing the people from Arlanda, a different station where we practiced before we got to Stockholm, and all the people who learned us. Especially one fellow, Stefan, who is just such an awesome and funny guy, great meeting him ;D. Also great meeting all kinds of people, had a great time talking and being social with all the other people working at DHL. Thankfully there were lots of fun and social people, as my closest friends were kind of lame and boring during the party, only sat at a table talking about... probably lame things :-\. But I was more restless and had great time socializing with other people. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sir Dino

well gamegrumps started playing paper mario which is pretty freaking great :/)

EFitTrainr

I'm more of an Arin than a Dan
I like food.

Tobbeh99

A Piano-tuner was here today and tuned my piano. Haven't played it much, since I got home late, but hopefully tomorrow, or some other day, I'll be able to on my newly well-tuned piano! Also bought some Christmas songs sheets, which were well-arranged for piano, which I'll try to learn a bit and have fun playing! :D
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

I hear piano tuning is a good job to get into.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: FireArrow on December 11, 2016, 07:08:10 PMlmao dudeman makes me in
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 11, 2016, 07:15:22 PMI'll only play if I'm allowed to be guzma

Or caterpie, but then I have to be a butterfree after being put in the bag for 2 weeks
Quote from: dajwxp on December 11, 2016, 10:06:17 PMalso this game is 11/10, I love it <3
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 13, 2016, 04:06:53 PMA'ight, you know what? Dudeman's game is amazingness. I'm coming out of retirement (temporarily) to play this one.
Quote from: dajwxp on December 13, 2016, 04:15:04 PMSeconded!

Also, dibs on Exeggutor ;)
Quote from: Latios212 on December 13, 2016, 05:23:47 PMI'm not playing but just dropping in to say this is a fantastic game

+10 Dudeman
You guys are all beautiful. Thanks for the smiles.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

got an A in microeconomics

aw yiss
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

So I found this guy making Warcraft 3 videos, nowadays! The game was made in like 2004 or so, and people are still playing it, and online, apparently!! Really a great game, one of my favorite games of all time, and pretty much entirely due to it's online gameplay! I have so many good memories from it. (Blizzard needs to make a Warcraft 4! :D)

Also how funny in this game how all 3 of his team-mates left, but he still managed to win, all by himself, because he was kind of good and his opponents were noobs, lol.

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

SlowPokemon

My dad's a huge Michigan fan

I used to live there

He was sad tonight
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Do you care about your dad's feelings towards his favorite sports team?

SlowPokemon

Not at all, I'm happy he's sad actually 😂
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude