News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

DIASH GET YEEHAW! I'm sure to have my DEC (diploma) now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Got to see my baby cousins today :3

ETFROXX

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on May 27, 2011, 10:05:49 PMGuys pay more attention to alto clefs. Just saying.

Best.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Dude has made my day, done deal.

Dude

About fucking time! I've waited a week for you to do that!

universe-X

I was focused on exams! :(

Ruto

So the fat sis flipped out yesterday when she saw her doctor because she thought she had an infection from this cut. The doctor said it was bedbugs (which was absolutely ridiculous because no one else in the apartment had any similar looking "bites"). I said it was hives because it seemed odd the redness/"bites" were localized in the area just around the cut and her leg, but she was sure the doctor was right and started making plans to get rid of the bedbugs, washing all her smelly clothes and trying to convince everyone to evacuate the apartment. So today after washing all her clothes, she reads the label on her antibiotic cream and it listed HIVES as a side effect.  Which explained why the hives were only on specific parts of her foot/leg in the first place. (Like, why would you get bites underneath the area where you've been keeping a bandage over?)

Morals of the story: 1) Someone with an office, medical degree and a bunch of pamphlets detailing the OMG-bedbug-infestation-in-NYC-is-srsbiz can be wrong 2) Telling someone that they have bedbugs is a great way to convince them to do laundry

>__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Luigia made mah day.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Ruto on May 29, 2011, 07:45:08 PMSo the fat sis flipped out yesterday when she saw her doctor because she thought she had an infection from this cut. The doctor said it was bedbugs (which was absolutely ridiculous because no one else in the apartment had any similar looking "bites"). I said it was hives because it seemed odd the redness/"bites" were localized in the area just around the cut and her leg, but she was sure the doctor was right and started making plans to get rid of the bedbugs, washing all her smelly clothes and trying to convince everyone to evacuate the apartment. So today after washing all her clothes, she reads the label on her antibiotic cream and it listed HIVES as a side effect.  Which explained why the hives were only on specific parts of her foot/leg in the first place. (Like, why would you get bites underneath the area where you've been keeping a bandage over?)

Morals of the story: 1) Someone with an office, medical degree and a bunch of pamphlets detailing the OMG-bedbug-infestation-in-NYC-is-srsbiz can be wrong 2) Telling someone that they have bedbugs is a great way to convince them to do laundry

>__>
Made my day xD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

I discovered they weren't bed bugs, they were an entirely different kind of bug. T_T
I THOUGHT WE KILLED THEM ALL.

Although this should probably go in the rant thread.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 31, 2011, 06:21:35 PMCRAP, I GOT A FAT DRAGON
Just the way I heard this in my head made my day. :P