News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I got a 90 and an 85 on two papers I wrote for my econ classes, after doing so little work on them. I guess I can persuade and everything! It made me want to study for my midterms on wednesday. If I get a 100 on my Macro midterm, ill have a 98 in the class!!! Micro is meh, but I can take the final if I have to (I will just to see if I can get an A).

I'm making cheat sheets for the tests so that I don't have to think as much!

Bespinben

Got 96% on my Chemistry 101 test OH YES!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Roz~

I received the birthday card DrP sent me today. I know have to go to Starbucks and try some stuff there!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

xD so can I send that package already? :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Probably since the strike ended... last week? Maybe 2 weeks ago.

Ruto

Yay, I'll try again tomorrow! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

As long as the person doesn't think that Canada is in the US it should be okay! ;D

SuperFireKirby

In the past 24 hours, I've watched about 20 episodes of How I met Your Mother. This show is LEGEN...wait for it...DARY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I love that tv show. I got through all 6 seasons in 3 days -- thank you memorial day weekend

When I go to Canada, I really want a shirt with a picture of Cobie Summer's Face saying "Let's all go to the mall" and see the Canuck's reaction!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on July 14, 2011, 04:28:52 PMYou would probably be stuck somewhere watching Mexican soap operas while touching your private parts unannounced.

Just a chance.

ux toastally mmd

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Even though I totally stole that from here :P

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Saw this tee-shirt. It said, "Don't make me go (insert picture with LoZ sprites from NES) Zelda on you."
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter