News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

I beat a Kefka that was 50 levels higher than me in Dissidia.

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 25, 2011, 08:35:15 PMJordan I know what song I'm gonna upload next now
Wtf are you doing favors for other girls?

Quote from: Nebbles on July 25, 2011, 08:38:01 PM^ If you make sheet music of that song I will love you forever.
Back off wimmin.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: triforced1 on July 27, 2011, 07:06:29 PMI beat a Kefka that was 50 levels higher than me in Dissidia.
You can beat anything and everything with Exdeath because if you play him well he's invincible >.>

me irl
[close]

triforced1

I use ExDeath to train with.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2011, 07:00:34 PMOkay, what made my day outside of being a creeper to ETF:

:3

Quote from: Saria on July 27, 2011, 07:08:01 PMWtf are you doing favors for other girls?

Back off wimmin.

Mmd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on July 27, 2011, 07:08:01 PMWtf are you doing favors for other girls?

Umm...yes? >_> It's not just cause Nebbles is a girl (and I'm pretty sure sheet music wouldn't get anybody to love me forever), I just like making people happy.

Quote from: Roz~ on July 27, 2011, 07:10:19 PM:3

:3
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Back off wimmin.

SLOW, YOU IDIOT. WTF ARE YOU DOING FAVORS FOR OTHER GIRLS FOR!? BEING NICE!? YOU'RE ONLY NICE TO ME. BETWEEN THE SHEETS. GOT THAT!?
This is the "in-bed"/"going-to-bed" conversation they later had.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2011, 07:12:33 PMUmm...yes? >_> It's not just cause Nebbles is a girl (and I'm pretty sure sheet music wouldn't get anybody to love me forever), I just like making people happy.
Just saw this.... welcome to hell bud, it's been nice knowing you.

Tip for the rest of you survivors. It's only acceptable for the female to be able to make this face: >_> and ask rhetorical questions in one post.

Anyways, texted my friend and she ended up dying in GTA, mmd :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2011, 07:12:33 PM(and I'm pretty sure sheet music wouldn't get anybody to love me forever)

uh..yeah..totally...*hides the candles*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on July 27, 2011, 07:15:05 PMSLOW, YOU IDIOT. WTF ARE YOU DOING FAVORS FOR OTHER GIRLS FOR!? BEING NICE!? YOU'RE ONLY NICE TO ME. BETWEEN THE SHEETS. GOT THAT!?
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Well if I'm already screwed like Universe says, can't hurt to say this.

Saria, I love you like crazy and you're amazing and wonderful but you're kind of freaking me out.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2011, 07:20:33 PMWell if I'm already screwed like Universe says, can't hurt to say this.

Saria, I love you like crazy but DAMN BITCH, GIVE ME SOME SPACE. OH AND YOU'RE UGLY.
This is probably how she's gonna take it.

SlowPokemon

What the...do you WANT me dead.

universe-X

That's how she's gonna read it! Trust me, there's never a right way with women ;x

triforced1

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal