News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Having a fetish for something can actually mean you hate it.

Today my co-worker Raul (a Mexican emigrant who doesn't speak very good English) was trying to tell the rest of us why he was not coming in for work tomorrow. After lots of fail English and hand motions, he finally said "I go to see my girlfriend!" and commenced over-exaggerated hip thrusts. BEST DAY EVER.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on August 20, 2011, 08:23:41 PMHaving a fetish for something can actually mean you hate it.
*Insert Nichijou "T_T" pic here*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on August 20, 2011, 08:23:41 PMHaving a fetish for something can actually mean you hate it.

Today my co-worker Raul (a Mexican emigrant who doesn't speak very good English) was trying to tell the rest of us why he was not coming in for work tomorrow. After lots of fail English and hand motions, he finally said "I go to see my girlfriend!" and commenced over-exaggerated hip thrusts. BEST DAY EVER.
Raul sounds like a total BEAST

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

He's a player. Usually I'd like to stop there cause it sounds better than me saying how he has 4 kids, all from different mothers...

But still a playah
Submissions Page

Winter

spitllama

*Begins creepin' on Forrest Alexander Scroggin*
Submissions Page

KefkaticFanatic

It's a trap

me irl
[close]

Saria

^
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 30, 2010, 10:51:45 PMThat one actually scared me.  I was totally like wtf when I scrolled down.  Nearly jumped out of my pants.  Oh wait....where....
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

fingerz

...That is butt ugly. What movie is that from?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Quote from: fingerz on August 21, 2011, 09:59:01 PM...That is butt ugly. What movie is that from?

This is not even worth replying to. I refuse-...

Oops.

Anyhow fingerz. Sounds like some of us need to edumacate you on some common pieces of everyday life.
Submissions Page

fingerz

What do you mea-
Wait a minute.

It's Star Wars, isn't it?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: fingerz on August 21, 2011, 10:05:20 PMWhat do you mea-
Wait a minute.

*facepalm*
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fingerz on August 21, 2011, 10:05:20 PMWhat do you mea-
Wait a minute.

*facedesk*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

OMG I HAD THE BEST MOMENT IN MUSIC TODAY

So, because for some reason my school has Student Teachers from University, learning how to be teachers off our teachers. So we get a Student Teacher for Music and she teaches use about intervals. Not so bad if only we hadn't covered that with two teachers two terms ago. But anyway she let's us play the intervals on keyboards and we have to write down the first thing that comes into our head when we hear it. So me being the biggest Banjo-Kazooie nerd in the school immediatly begins writing "Jinxy's Theme" and "Hailfire Peaks" etc. for the correct intervals. Then she goes around, looking at our sheets. When she looks at mine she was like "Jinxy's Theme? What's that?" I say that I don't know and I just made it up (I know, but the quicker they get away, the better). She then looks at "Grunty Industries" and "Mad Monster Mansion" and the odd "Silph Co." and then she goes "Oh! It's from a game!" and walks off. I am just amazed that I've found somebody who played Banjo-Kzaooie (Or Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow)Also she is the only other Trumpet player that can play in the Year 8 emsemble without standing out. BEST.STUDENT.TEACHER.EVER