News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

._. I'm probably going to be going to prom with friends because as said lol like someone would actually ask me out. Nice joke.

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: triforced1 on September 18, 2011, 11:18:50 AMSpeaking of homecoming. I got a date. Just putting that out there. And I realized that I can't plan anything.

And now I'm jealous of a fourteen year old. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

I'm going to go ahead and take that as a compliment.

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on September 18, 2011, 11:22:55 AM._. I'm probably going to be going to prom with friends because as said lol like someone would actually ask me out. Nice joke.

Nebbles do you want to go to prom with me?? <3
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

Eh.  You go to prom in a group but you at least have a date...  Basically everybody in my group just had a bunch of people going that were friends.  Nbd.  Well there were probably some thoughts going somewhere but being the end of senior year and whatnot not much came out of it.
Probably what was the most awkward for me was that the girl I asked I didn't really know that well and really only ended up asking because I was basically told she had wanted me to ask her and I didn't have a date at the time D:  Idk if she wanted something else out of it but eh....
The girl I would have ideally gone with would have gone with me but we both knew her mom would be like HAHAHA NOPE

[/cool story]

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on September 18, 2011, 12:31:58 PMNebbles do you want to go to prom with me?? <3

Sure! :D All you have to do is somehow get over here by May! xD

SuperFireKirby

^I would recommend a ROCKET CAR.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Done. You can't see it but on the back I wrote "prom-mobile." YOU'LL BE SO CLASSY
Submissions Page

Nebbles

WE'LL BE THE COOLEST KIDS AT PROM

EFitTrainr

OH YEAH beat cave story HUZZAH
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

And by beat, do you mean you got the crap ending, the okay ending, or the super awesome and also absurdly hard to get ending?

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

SUPER AWESOME AND ABSURDLY HARD TO GET but it took like a week to get past hell and ballos
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Aw shi.  Now, did you do it on the real version of the game or the easymode DS/Wii?

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

spitllama

I did normal on the DSi and DID EVERYTHING RIGHT except at the very freakin' end. I forgot to save the girly robot -__-
Submissions Page