News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

SO I GOT A CHANCE TO WIN AN IPOD NANO. I JUST HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT DR. SUN YAT SEN BECAUSE MY SCHOOL HAS HIS NAME IN TEH SCHOOL NAME. IT'S A DAMN GOOD DEAL. AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOOKED AT IT WAS LEIK, 'I would only do it if it was one paragraph. An ESSAY is just too much. D: I'm busy.' WOOT.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

I have an orange iPod nano. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

When I need a new watch... Im going to buy an iPod Nano.

SuperFireKirby

First day of Scuba lessons last night. We were in the classroom the whole time but it was still interesting. 2nd day of class is today and we'll be diving in liek a ten foot pool, learning how to work all the gizmo's. Next sunday I get to go to a huge fresh water spring(Weeki wachee springs) and dive in it and it get's liek 30 feet deep! It's goinna be awesome. Non-school related things are actually being quite amazing for me right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, went on a field trip to a computer expo for computer programming.
It was pretty decent, but even if it wasn't, it still beats school.

I signed up to beta test a music looping game called Songster; the demo was fun.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

What's with people and their Haruhi avatars? It made me start watching Haruhi today and I like it. :3 Yuki is so cute.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Jub3r7

Well, Roz used to have Haruhi, and then Mashi has Yuki, and now I have Asahina.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

anime is soooooooo silly. And coming from me that's saying something.

EDIT: Also, Scuba diving is fucking amazing. I was only in a ten foot deep swimming pool and it was still exhilarating. I strongly recommend you do it at some point in your life because it is AWESOME

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

^ Next trimester I have the option to get lifeguard certification which = $$ or do scuba diving = funsies. Which one is better?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 08, 2011, 11:34:25 AManime is soooooooo silly. And coming from me that's saying something.

EDIT: Also, Scuba diving is fucking amazing. I was only in a ten foot deep swimming pool and it was still exhilarating. I strongly recommend you do it at some point in your life because it is AWESOME
Card Captors
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Code Geass

Just watch those three (Preferably the second, since then the whole forum could become obsessed with it!) please. :(

Winter

well are they all on netflix?

DrP

My tickets to Shanghai were just booked!!!

I IS GOING TO CHINA!!!!

triforced1

Quote from: Mashi on October 08, 2011, 12:51:38 PMCard Captors
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Code Geass

Just watch those three (Preferably the second, since then the whole forum could become obsessed with it!) please. :(
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of my all time favorites. I've seen the entire series at least twice already.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Winter on October 08, 2011, 01:56:26 PMwell are they all on netflix?
At the least, Melancholy is on youtube. :p

I like to load two videos at once, and after I finish the first one, I pull up the third video to load.
By then, the second one is usually finished loading.
It helps to maximize them at least once when you first load it, because youtube tends to reload the entire thing when you maximize it if it was uploaded in high quality. If you maximize it ahead of time, you won't have to worry about the wait.

For The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, I might suggest LanAnime's playlist for the English version.