News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

JUBBY YOU AND YOUR PERVERTED AVATARS OF MIKURU. YOU BETTER NOT HAVE FOUND TEH WEBSITE WHERE I GOT MY HARUHI GIF 'CAUSE I SAW THAT ON DAT WEBSITE.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

I got them on google images.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Well all peoples are perverted. :P
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Mashi

Aliens too.

EDIT: Also, that video has spoilers at the end, so don't watch this if you're going to watch the actual show.
I believe that this parody ends on Episode 4, so if you've watched that far, then you can watch this video.

Saria

Quote from: Mashi on October 09, 2011, 04:06:23 PMAliens too.

WHY IS YUKI PERVERTED AND NOT KYON, WHO IS A GUY. And I was expecting Yuki to lift up Ryoko's skirt after she defeated her if she's so interested. O.O /Brick'd
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Qew

Well I have the haruhi avatar now, AND I TOOK THIS SCREENSHOT MYSELF!

Anyway, as if Kyon isn't perverted, he thinks impure thoughts about all the girls! and apart from that, everyone knows girls are just as perverted than boys, they just don't voice it as obviously.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Qew on October 09, 2011, 07:45:02 PMWell I have the haruhi avatar now, AND I TOOK THIS SCREENSHOT MYSELF!

Anyway, as if Kyon isn't perverted, he thinks impure thoughts about all the girls! and apart from that, everyone knows girls are just as perverted than boys, they just don't voice it as obviously.

I don't see how that's a true statement...seeing as everyone is secretly perverted.

Anyways, isn't it nice to have a girl crying to you about their problems? As long as they don't get annoying about it, I mean... I can see how a lot of people would hate that but I'm best suited to comforting others... being a quiet/socially awkward person, I notice things about people irl that others don't, so I know exactly what to say to make them feel good... on the other hand, it's easy to exact subtle revenge (think Chillingworth and Dimmesdale from the Scarlet Letter).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 10, 2011, 05:26:10 PMI don't see how that's a true statement...seeing as everyone is secretly perverted.
Intimacy =/= perverted.  And I hope that's what you were referring to.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

My boyfriends back. :) I'm so happy.

spitllama

Just got a postcard from Dahans in Paris. Hopefully the train conductors will let him go back home soon :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

I've finally decided on a major.:)

SlowPokemon

I'm gonna guess COMPLETE AWESOMENESS IN EVERY WAY or business studies.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

I was thinking more like animation.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Never changed the title thing of mine that says, "The Chocolate Lord", but I just changed my avatar to the doctor who is a Time Lord. Best thing ever with a punny thing I didn't even try to do.