Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

I swear one chick around campus is like ETF's mini-me, the resemblance is uncanny.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

^I've seen an ETF imposter around my school as well. It seems everyone wants to be ETF.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

My sis says she saw a doctor (in another office) that looked like dahans. What a stalker, I don't even know how she knows what he looks like.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

I am too sexy. That's the problem.
But srsly. So many people see people that look like me or they'll think I'm someone else. My sexyness isn't that unique.

SUPER SEXY NEW PHONE OMGGGGGGG.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2011, 10:45:32 PMMy sis says she saw a doctor (in another office) that looked like dahans. What a stalker, I don't even know how she knows what he looks like.

Maybe she saw that picture of him when you left the window up? >.> You keep looking at pictures of him.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

...what. No I don't -.- Only you would do that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on October 14, 2011, 10:45:32 PMMy sis says she saw a doctor (in another office) that looked like dahans. What a stalker, I don't even know how she knows what he looks like.

she's probably just messing with you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on October 15, 2011, 08:25:18 AMMaybe she saw that picture of him when you left the window up? >.> You keep looking at pictures of him.

I hate when people lie to make siblings look bad. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 14, 2011, 04:22:53 AMNot inaccurate; but this girl lives in North Carolina. :| so your chain is invalid.

Also what MMD is that a kid in my Japanese class who happens to be a Japanese transfer student is the first person I've met that likes Metal Gear Solid as much as me.

Wrydryn

^I have a flamethrower to air-blast your rockets, your argument is invalid!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

Quote from: Wrydryn on October 15, 2011, 10:10:17 AM^I have a flamethrower to air-blast your rockets, your argument is invalid!
Touché.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on October 15, 2011, 08:56:14 AM...what. No I don't -.- Only you would do that.

I DON'T LOOK AT PICTURES OF HIM. GEEZ. YOU THINK I LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND?
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

She meant only you would come on and say that she looks at pictures of him all the time. -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Come on what. That's the first time I've ever said that. You think I'm a troll? *Glares*
SARIABALL
cooperating anal