News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I saw it a few months ago when it was up on our latitude. it was awsm.

I have a friend who can get me to see the launches at Vandenberg, but I'm always sleeping/busy when they happen.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Quote from: DrP on October 31, 2011, 06:16:00 PMI saw it a few months ago when it was up on our latitude. it was awsm.

I have a friend who can get me to see the launches at Vandenberg, but I'm always sleeping/busy when they happen.

He should give me the opportunity instead :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

Didn't feel like Halloween but great day. :)

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on October 31, 2011, 08:20:55 PMHe should give me the opportunity instead :P
If you're in California, I'll let him know.

Quote from: ETFROXX on October 31, 2011, 09:16:54 PMDidn't feel like Halloween but great day. :)
Same. But I did get lots of candy from my RA walking around with Tootsie Roll Pops :D!

Clanker37

You American's with your Halloween. Making me get chocolate for foolish 10 year olds.

DrP

EGGNOG CAME BACK TO STARBUCKS TODAY!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This totally mmd!

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 01, 2011, 06:26:06 AMYou American's with your Halloween. Making me get chocolate for foolish 10 year olds.

But Halloween is the perfect excuse for closet nerds like me to wear a costume outside of animé conventions!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

Why did you use an 'é' in anime

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

BECAUSE ANIMÉ WITHOUT AN ACCENT IS WAY TOO MAINSTREAM.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

It doesn't contain an 'é' in the country it originated from. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Nobody ever does that ಠ_ಠ

me irl
[close]

triforced1

あにめ。Happy? There's no "é" in THAT.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Quote from: triforced1 on November 01, 2011, 06:28:24 PMあにめ。Happy? There's no "é" in THAT.
HM, I DUNNO DON'T TEMPT ME That's better.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn