News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

triforced1

MassiveMayhem

Bought a new SEGA Genesis today at Fan Fair Comic Show! Considering I lost mine while moving to a new home. MORTAL KOMBAT II, I MISS YOU
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Roz~

How the fuck can people lose something like a video game console.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Roz~ on December 03, 2011, 01:36:48 PMHow the fuck can people lose something like a video game console.
When you have a shit-ton of boxes while moving and one gets left behind in an attic or something of the sort, it's easy. In my case, I have no idea where it went.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

o_O Holy crap that's bad. I hope it was affected by me downloading something at the same time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Went to a huge concert called Next big Thing yesterday. AWOL Nation, Manchester Orchestra, Cage the Elephant, Foster the People, Bush, A Day to Remember, and Sublime. FUCK YES.

FUCKING MADE MY DAY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 04, 2011, 08:01:50 AMWent to a huge concert called Next big Thing yesterday. AWOL Nation, Manchester Orchestra, Cage the Elephant, Foster the People, Bush, A Day to Remember, and Sublime. FUCK YES.

FUCKING MADE MY DAY.
^Jealous

Jub3r7

Mine was F- before but that's because someone else was using the internet.

Now it's just an F!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

That almost makes me want to go it. Almost.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!