News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Except maybe that one time in the what's the worst that could happen game...lol i jk xD why am i glowing?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Or that one time when old Davy was still active on the forums. But new Davy is coll. I like new Davy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Dont think i've ever met him xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

Donated blood today! What's the next step huh? Donating a kidney or maybe part of my liver? I also get to finally learn my blood type. The guy doing my work was really nice too, yay medical staff.

I didn't mind Davy the rebel at all :/

SuperFireKirby

Wrydryn

No you can't have my kidney! Maybe another body part though; only if you need it!

Bespinben

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on January 07, 2012, 09:28:02 AMYeah i think this is one of the only forums i've ever seen that has next to NO trolling. That's why i love it.

I'm guessing you've never seen THIS thread then (adults links inside).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Wrydryn

What are you talking about? Dude told us that there were adult Links inside. He only forgot to capitalize the "L".

SuperFireKirby

Won a signed copy of Less Than Jake's first album for being the last person to buy something from their store in 2011. Just came in the mail today. I am happy.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 07, 2012, 09:40:04 AMOr that one time when old Davy was still active on the forums. But new Davy is coll. I like new Davy.
His name was Davey(theRebel), not Davy

SuperFireKirby

Forgot there was an 'e' in there.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Got to hear a piece I wrote last year get played tonight! First time I got to hear it live-totally mmd!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

Were you expecting it to be played?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012