News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Qew is the one that convinced me.

triforced1

Got my FF piano book and I must say, I'm not getting anything done this weekend.

Mashi

Quote from: Winter on January 19, 2012, 07:01:16 PMQew is the one that convinced me.
And I told Qew to play it!!!!!!!!!

SlowPokemon

Today someone told me I have a "fantastic smile", it really mmd
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

I got a job at KFC :D and my sister is leaving for Finland for a year tomorrow! :D Life is awesome.

KefkaticFanatic

You should hook her up with JaMaHa

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Bahaha yes Clanker. Do that. But don't reveal how you know JaMaHa...

And say he's a male model.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

FUCK YES, I GOT A C ON MY CALCULUS EXAM

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: triforced1 on January 19, 2012, 07:35:34 PMGot my FF piano book and I must say, I'm not getting anything done this weekend.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Found out yesterday I'm the fastest person in the world for Time Trials on Wuhu Mountain Loop/Maka Wuhu on Mario Kart 7. :D
My time is 1:14.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fingerz

Yeah. It's a bit fast. :P
I'm too good for my own good.

I'm also 4th in the world for Alpine Pass/Rock Rock Way or something like that. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

I think you mean in the ghosts you automatically downloaded, not in the world. ^^;

fingerz

Oh, I've checked. I'm ahead of everyone by a good 15 secs.