News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

Today my boyfriend decided we're going to name our future son Gary Oak Danger Rusk.

DO YOU GUIZ GET IT???????????????????????????????????????????

SlowPokemon

^I...not really.

Also I arranged FIVE songs today! FIVE! They were all Black and White eye contact themes, but I can't help feeling accomplished.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Danger Rusk

Dangerrusk

Dangerous

IT MADE ME LAUGH OKAY

ETFROXX

It's okay, it took me a minute too. Well, more like 2 seconds. But still.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 05, 2012, 08:22:15 PM^I...not really.

Also I arranged FIVE songs today! FIVE! They were all Black and White eye contact themes, but I can't help feeling accomplished.

I like that. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 06, 2012, 04:58:47 AMDanger Rusk

Dangerrusk

Dangerous

IT MADE ME LAUGH OKAY

I got that? But I didn't think it was funny enough to be what you were talking about.

Also yeah me too, roz! ^_^

ETF. Need opinion. Your boyfriend lives far away right? How is that working out? :/
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 06, 2012, 08:22:08 AMETF. Need opinion. Your boyfriend lives far away right? How is that working out? :/
Yeah, I'm always interested in long-distance relationships... Mine didn't work out. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Ruto

Quote from: fingerz on February 06, 2012, 01:29:20 PMYeah, I'm always interested in long-distance relationships... Mine didn't work out. :P

That explains a few things xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 06, 2012, 08:22:08 AMI got that? But I didn't think it was funny enough to be what you were talking about.

Also yeah me too, roz! ^_^

ETF. Need opinion. Your boyfriend lives far away right? How is that working out? :/

Mmm, they're not for everyone. It's working out well for me and my man. We love eachother so much, we make it work. I miss him to death and wish he was closer but everythings going well regardless. Long-distance only works if the two in the relationship are really commited to making it work, y'know? Are you thinking of getting into one, Slow?

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on February 06, 2012, 02:39:22 PMThat explains a few things xD
....I'm scared how you've interpreted this. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Just learned that my dorm will be having a community service volunteer competition by floor. Winning floor gets an all expense-paid trip to Six Flags. I do indeed approve 8)

Watch out old people, spit's coming to help you more than you ever thought you needed before!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Quote from: fingerz on February 06, 2012, 09:31:38 PM....I'm scared how you've interpreted this. XD

Just answered "why all the questions" :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.