Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

^ Same here :D

I love our teacher so much ;w;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

2 Weeks and 1 Day until I jump on a plane and fly across the Pacific on a journey of a lifetime to experience the new and the up-and-coming.

Also, I got this scholarship for my trip to China. I have to make a few videos from my trip, so I'll share when the time comes :D (My voice is terrible though)

For being a stressful, long week, it is shaping out to be pretty great!
(The rain generally leaves me in a good mood)

SuperFireKirby

Remember the golden rule of travel:

Street vendor food > 5 star restaurant food

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

I think that's the "poor college kid" rule too
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Street food is insanely delicious though. My Chinese friend was talking to me about how much better it is than any fancy restaurant he's been to in China.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Makes sense. It's definitely true in Mexico.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

Next week: Exams.

But oh wait! I only have one. On Monday. Woo, unofficial spring break!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 29, 2012, 10:16:13 PMRemember the golden rule of travel:

Way ahead of you!

There's this type of Bao that is served in a backet, but it's pretty big for a Bao bun. When you order it, they give you a big straw to eat it with. There's soup inside and when you're done, you have a nice Bao Bun to eat!

But when eating street food, NEVER get something deep fried, unless you are willing to try something new (perhaps maybe some weird Chicken parts, perhaps that kitty you saw the day before)

I do intend on eating street food. I'll take lots of delicious pictures!

Funktastic~!

Watching the marketing douchebag get moved to a different seat was great.  Seeing him acting all bratty and trying to glare at us was ten times better.

SuperFireKirby

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 29, 2012, 10:16:13 PMRemember the golden rule of travel:

I thought the golden rule was: "He who has the the gold makes the rules". Lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Having it snow is the best. Although now it's slush.

SlowPokemon

@olimar aladdin reference? :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Funktastic~! on March 01, 2012, 11:21:38 AMWatching the marketing douchebag get moved to a different seat was great.  Seeing him acting all bratty and trying to glare at us was ten times better.

It was pretty hilarious. "WAHH I'M GONNA STARE AT YOU AND IT'S GONNA WORK WAHHH"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Funktastic~!

Quote from: Nebbles on March 01, 2012, 04:25:27 PMIt was pretty hilarious. "WAHH I'M GONNA STARE AT YOU AND IT'S GONNA WORK WAHHH"

Staring powers, activate!  Form of a whiny douchebag! Wah!  I bullied people and got in trouble!  You monsters!