News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I went to a concert last night, got really claustrophobic on the floor and went out into the hall for fresh air. A Rocket To The Moon had just performed and as I went into the hall THE LEAD SINGER WAS JUST STANDING THERE CHILLIN'. So I got a pic with him. :) I love this band. I, A SMALL TOWN NEBRASKA GIRL ACTUALLY MET A FAMOUS PERSON. ;~;

EDIT: Link doesn't work. It's called Like We Used To.

This is their most famous song, for those of you that don't know them.

spitllama

Wow nice. Congrats. Not familiar with the band but must've been a cool experience.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

EPIC DINNER!

Hawaiian Mahi Mahi with a Grapefruit butter glaze, a cauliflower stew, house greens and wild rice (all from local places... except the fish)

K-NiGhT

DrP I think we all wanna have dinner with you xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Book a plane ticket to SBP.

K-NiGhT

Hmmm...maybe over summer break ::)

DrP

The ONLY time when I wont be here... I'll be back in Orange County.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DrP on April 06, 2012, 07:48:29 PMThe ONLY time when I wont be here... I'll be back in Orange County.
Orange County would work too ;)

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I actually found out it was kind of ironic...

I told the girl I was with that "some of my friends would get a kick out of this"... I guess I was right.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 06, 2012, 02:01:08 PM[The image of some sexy person and the lead singer of A Rocket to the Moon]

I went to a concert last night, got really claustrophobic on the floor and went out into the hall for fresh air. A Rocket To The Moon had just performed and as I went into the hall THE LEAD SINGER WAS JUST STANDING THERE CHILLIN'. So I got a pic with him. :) I love this band. I, A SMALL TOWN NEBRASKA GIRL ACTUALLY MET A FAMOUS PERSON. ;~;

EDIT: Link doesn't work. It's called Like We Used To.

This is their most famous song, for those of you that don't know them.
That sounds pretty awesome. I've never heard of the band, but they must be pretty coll since they're on LTJ's drummer's label.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on April 05, 2012, 08:04:01 PMSo I'm sitting in English class today, and a police officer bursts in the door holding a white box and says "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? DO YOU THINK I JUST SIT IN MY OFFICE EATING DOUGHNUTS ALL DAY?"  Apparently, my teacher put a box of doughnuts in his office labeled: To Garcia, From Fields, HAHA COPPER!  Then they laughed and everyone got a doughnut.  My school is insane, but I love it.
That sounds pretty funny.

I wish cool shit happened to me :(

DrP

NEW BUSINESS CARDS CAME IN TODAY!!!

They are so prettiful!

The Deku Trombonist

The Aussie National Band Championships were held over Easter. The band I'm in won C grade Brass Band division.

And I came second in the Open Tenor Trombone competition.

YAAAAAAYYY!  ;D

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 09, 2012, 10:03:15 PMThe Aussie National Band Championships were held over Easter. The band I'm in won C grade Brass Band division.

And I came second in the Open Tenor Trombone competition.

YAAAAAAYYY!  ;D
WOOOOOO!!! GO DEKU!!!!

*fanboy squeal*