News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I did the most running around today at work ever -.- There was just so much going on today, mostly dealing with that crazy-ass lab instructor who's driving my professor crazy as well.

But anyway that cute French guy in my class asked me for my number today after I was talking to him about lab stuff to help him out. Then he asked if I was going to be here this summer among other stuff xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

le french guy t'aime! hahaha.

MasterProX

Our PE class today was supposed to run one mile while timed to get a grade, but since we had a substitute teacher who had no idea what she was doing, she let us do whatever we wanted during PE.

And since tomorrow is a shortened day, that means no dressing for PE, which means no mile run.

KefkaticFanatic

But a mile is like nothing

me irl
[close]

DrP

What Kefka said.

I generally run 3-7 miles every other day during the summer time... it's much fun!

SuperFireKirby

Was talking about relationships and stuff with some kids in my guitar class yesterday. One of the kids decided to conclude the conversation with this wonderful closing statement:

"Just remember: if a key fits into many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock."

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

what an original and creative line

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on April 26, 2012, 09:08:45 PMle french guy t'aime! hahaha.

XDDD...let's not jump to conclusions. Anyway, it's probably related to school.

*purposely leaves out the "other things" xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Ruh-roh dahans, someone's got the hots for your girl
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

I sense awkwardness approaching.

So naturally I will draw the conversation to myself! Got a job at the student union. I'm so excited :) Never ever ever will I work in the cafeteria.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Got all my lost credits back for school!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 27, 2012, 08:19:46 AMwhat an original and creative line
Considering I had never heard it before, yes I thought it was a humorous and fairly creative comment. You alright with that, hun?

...In other news, I finally got my volunteer hours for my scholarship signed off! 101 hours I logged over the summer, and I almost thought they'd go to waste.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Had a half day today! :D And I get to preorder some games today too whoooo
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Nice! What games ya gonna get?

Nebbles

Lesse... I have to re-order two, since the Gamestop I went to is closing. I'm getting: Paper Mario, AC3DS, Pokemon Conquest, and Black/White 2 (since I always get both due to version exclusives).
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel