News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Just dodged a blue shell in MK7 using a mushroom barely winning a race.

Dude

Obvious trick is obvious

FluteNinja

Finished State Testing today.  YAY!!!
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

I love Tim Burton but this was so hilarious it totally mmd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFzLRP8e4vE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Left highschool for the last time yesterday.

EDIT: Also, got a graduation card from DrP today. :) Thanks. :3

Nebbles

Congrats, ETF! :D

I, sadly, have like a month left of highschool. Siiigh...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 10, 2012, 07:19:14 PMLeft highschool for the last time yesterday.

EDIT: Also, got a graduation card from DrP today. :) Thanks. :3
Wow, it got there already?? That's awesome! I'm glad you liked it. I would have put in a Starbucks card, but I'm super poor but I just bought an iPad. Remind me at the end of summer... Seriously.

EFitTrainr

Deleted my Facebook... I'm free!
I like food.

SuperFireKirby

*High-fives*

I keep mine so I can win free stuff. And to stay updated with bands and shows and such.

EDIT:YES, FINALLY DONE WITH MY PAPER. Now time to get a nice, healthy 2 1/2 hours of sleep before waking up for school.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

This whole week I have been working in our floral tent, in an attempt to sell flowers for mothers day. BEST WEEK OF WORK EVER!!!!! I have had like 6 customers all week! All day I just sit outside doing whatever I want! Been watchin' netflix, practicin teh horn, playin handheld games, listenin' tah music, reading books, etc. They're paying me to do the shit I do at home for free! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD This has made my week!
Only down side is I have to wear their uniform, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Quote from: Wrydryn on May 10, 2012, 04:05:47 PMJust dodged a blue shell in MK7 using a mushroom barely winning a race.
Nice! I got the Golden Glider yesterday! 10000 coins FTW! Now I need double that to get the Golden Kart... XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FluteNinja

My friend (yes the same girl that I talk about in the rant thread) said she liked me.  She said that she didn't reject me, she just needed time to think.  I'm so happy that I'm sucking in Ocarina of Time ;D
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

fingerz

Just remember, you're only 13. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FluteNinja

I know.  You people will not let me keep my head in the clouds :)