News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

What opera?

Also, accepted to badass internship :DDD

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Falstaff by Giuseppe Verdi.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

103% on my Chemistry Final. Awwwww yeaaaaah! My teacher curves like crazy, I got a 96% without the curve.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Had a tasty birthday dinner. Which makes up for the fact that I completely failed my Calculus test today. Bye bye B, hello D. But that's how it usually works, start strong, but end up fucking up somewhere along the way. As long as I don't fail the class.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

That seems to be too much negative for a 'Made My Day' thread. . . We need to add more happiness. Bring on the puppies!
Puppies!!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sir Dino

I don't see any negativity..

Zunawe

Okay, not negativity exactly, but he needed cheering up, it looked like. Besides, does it even matter when there are puppies involved?

I program things

Sir Dino

<sarcastic> Yay, puppies!!!!!!! </sarcastic>

puppies, yay

MasterProX

Talked to my English teacher about why I didn't get credit for two assignments that I turned in.  He realized he made a mistake while submitting grades, and so he fixed the grades and gave a little extra credit for some extra work I did in one assignment.  Grade moved up from a D to a B. ;D

DrP

Glad to see everyone had amazing days..

I watched about 20 accounting professionals get drunk off their asses and they really became fun... and then afterwards, they were all going to a concert at this brewery downtown for even more drinking.

And since barely anyone ate the food, I got stuck with lots of tacos and massive burritos!

FluteNinja

Quote from: DrP on May 18, 2012, 08:10:11 PMGlad to see everyone had amazing days..

I watched about 20 accounting professionals get drunk off their asses and they really became fun... and then afterwards, they were all going to a concert at this brewery downtown for even more drinking.

And since barely anyone ate the food, I got stuck with lots of tacos and massive burritos!
That sounds AWESOME!!!
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

DrP

Yeah, nothing is more awesome than a drunk accountant.

SlowPokemon

I love all the customers who come into our restaurant every week. You really get to know some of them. There's this eighty five year old man (I'd hazard a guess) who comes in every week just to talk to me, he's so funny. And this british guy and I today were talking about music and physics.

I love our employees too. We're like a big family. It's all about people you become good friends with that maybe you wouldn't be friends with normally. Work is weird.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FluteNinja

Ok so we are in the band room at school and my teacher is talking and the loudspeaker comes on. "Alexander Coxx, please report to the front office."  Everyone bursts into laughter and another one of my band teacher (I have 4) gets mad and says,"Honestly guys, that's immature.  What was so funny about that?" My friend replies, "Because she said cocks!" (more laughter)
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Sir Dino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 18, 2012, 08:47:17 PMI love all the customers who come into our restaurant every week. You really get to know some of them. There's this eighty five year old man (I'd hazard a guess) who comes in every week just to talk to me, he's so funny. And this british guy and I today were talking about music and physics.

I love our employees too. We're like a big family. It's all about people you become good friends with that maybe you wouldn't be friends with normally. Work is weird.
what a nice story; in some way, it is good to work at a restaurant; yoh get to meet new people. :)