News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

^^^

And Avengers crushed Battleship at the box office. Bahahaha
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

My Little Pony: The Movie would crush Battleship in the box office. That movie looks so terrible. (I am not a fan of My Little Pony for the record.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FluteNinja

When I first saw the preview for Battleship and I nearly cried.  Why does Hasbro like to make movies out of their toys!?
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

spitllama

Uh except the Transformers movies were fantastic.
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on May 20, 2012, 05:06:57 PMUh except the Transformers movies were fantastic.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

In terms of mindless entertainment, it was A+ (to steal from Mashi). So much action and cool explosions and whatnot. And nostalgia given that I owned every single transformers figure in existence before xD
Submissions Page

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on May 20, 2012, 04:14:10 PM^^^

And Avengers crushed Battleship at the box office. Bahahaha

but that's like people were expecting Battleship to actually do well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Even if you like the movie for the action you still have to admit Transformers 2 was the worst film ever.  My god literally everything was wrong with it...... I even got BORED of the fighting.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

This is why we call him Michael "Bomb" Bay. My friends and I always joke about what a movie would have looked like if he directed it. (i.e. Titanic would be a bomb threat on a spaceship where half the movie would be running through hallways dodging explosions that come from nothing but random wires running in the walls.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: spitllama on May 20, 2012, 05:12:00 PMIn terms of mindless entertainment, it was A+ (to steal from Mashi). So much action and cool explosions and whatnot. And nostalgia given that I owned every single transformers figure in existence before xD
God awful plot - Check
Terrible dialogue - Check
Okay CGI - Check
Uninteresting characters - Check
Boring action sequences- Check
A not really all that hot "hot chick" who can't act to save her life - Check
Humor that makes you want to shoot yourself in the face - Check
Let Michael Bay put in a shit ton of explosion in an attempt to make the film exciting - Check

Transformers.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Don't forget Boring romance plot!

I believe this sums up Michael Bay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffmDz4pSaFE
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

blueflower999

In case you don't know, the asdf movie 5 came out, although it's hard to find it because of all the fake ones. But this one is real, made by Tomska.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2012, 04:13:12 PMFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Florida doesn't have a State Income Tax, so you get less money taken out of your paycheck. You can change your W4 to be exempt from withholding money for taxes, since you're a student and have a high propensity to not make more than the std. deduction.

The best live/work relationship is live in Oregon and work in Washington.