News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Japan is already expensive, but Narita is ridiculous with the prices on things

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

Purple gauntlets get! There's a glitch in Oot and Oot3D that recolors your gauntlets. It's either purple, green, blue, or black.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

I may be living over a Thai restaurant next year.

This will be totally exciting!!!

Ruto

All the stuff I bought, most of them as gifts. Except for the messily folded qipao, that's mine. Also there's a blouse hidden under it XD And my plushie pig, baguette and donut.

I bought the chocolate, hairpins and postcard pack in Japan (stuff that cost too much). You can also see my Octopus card and HK ID card in this shot :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

I accidentally a job.

Starting Monday.

spitllama

Wait, so the Nestle box is full of chocolate? That's like the same size as a 12 pack of soda!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

@spit
Wait, are you talking about the Kit Kats? There's 10 packs per box...for 1300 yen -.- The smaller hairpin was 1500 yen and the bigger one was 2500.

@DrP

Yah you said you'd pay for the mugs xD I didn't find a Starbucks at the Tokyo airport so you got lucky :P

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on May 31, 2012, 10:04:32 AMWait, are you talking about the Kit Kats? There's 10 packs per box...for 1300 yen -.- The smaller hairpin was 1500 yen and the bigger one was 2500.
Wow, that's expensive! Things are a lot cheaper in Hiroshima and Kyoto. :P

Also, is that a dress up there I see? IT LOOKS SO CUTE!! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

Quote from: fingerz on May 31, 2012, 02:49:52 PMWow, that's expensive! Things are a lot cheaper in Hiroshima and Kyoto. :P

Also, is that a dress up there I see? IT LOOKS SO CUTE!! :D

Haha, since it seems I'm not going to actually step foot outside to Japan any time soon, I thought it would be a one time thing. And yeah, that's a qipao...XD It looks really different from the clothes I normally wear (at the upper right), doesn't it?

fingerz

Yeah! I like the design on it and the colours! You should take a picture of yourself wearing it at some stage! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Ruto

XD it's not a really traditional one (it's only knee length, not floor length) but I like it!

Yeah I guess I'll have to wear it and take pictures...It was tailored so it's expensive...lol

MasterProX

Aside from what I posted in the rant thread, today wasn't all that bad.

Went to a room next to the girls' locker room with my friends to sign up for the 4x100 m relay after P.E. today... the doors to the actual changing area were left wide open (no one cared to close them, lol), and I saw some really hot girl bewbz (I just glanced in that direction while waiting to tell my name to the teacher keeping track of who was on what relay team).  Don't kill me...

So, uh, yeah, that was... nice, I guess...  :o

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 31, 2012, 12:56:13 AMI accidentally a job.

Starting Monday.

That's a shame, I really wanted to hire you at NinSheetMusic.

DrP

SCHOOL IS OVER!!!

Finally!

Now I just have to kill myself studying for my first two finals. Once Wednesday comes around, I may be a happy person once again!