News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on June 07, 2012, 02:43:51 PMI love checking the mail box every day now. So much mail!! :D
I hate it... most of the time it's credit card statements and junk from CalCPA, AICPA, the local community college and other random stuff...

Only at the end of May and December is when I look forward to it!

MasterProX

Back from my last school concert.  We played a special "Fountain of Dreams" arrangement I made. ;D

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2012, 04:17:50 PMExcellent Tim Burton movie made my day, Sleepy Hollow. I enjoyed it a lot.
Definitely one of his better ones.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 08, 2012, 12:11:47 AMDefinitely one of his better ones.

Yep, finally a story that keeps it together through the whole movie! And definitely one of Johnny Depp's best performances as compared to Hatter or Wonka. Of course, if you haven't seen Sweeney Todd, you definitely should, it was as good or even better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Ah, finally finished this school-year.
Haven't got my grades yet, but I know that I got MVG in at least 2 courses out of the 3 I've heard (Sweden's grading-system is IG (failed), G (passed), VG (better), MVG (u so epic)). Well, they changed for those that are one year younger than me, I belong to the last ones that have that system

Bespinben

Quote from: MasterProX on June 07, 2012, 11:12:44 PMBack from my last school concert.  We played a special "Fountain of Dreams" arrangement I made. ;D

VIDEO PLOX. I must see this.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SuperFireKirby

Had my graduation ceremony today. Was the only kid to wear a bow tie. So, by default, I was the coolest person there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 08, 2012, 01:48:21 PMHad my graduation ceremony today. Was the only kid to wear a bow tie. So, by default, I was the coolest person there.

Coolest person at your whole damn school that day, bro.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MasterProX

Quote from: Bespinben on June 08, 2012, 12:39:37 PMVIDEO PLOX. I must see this.

I dunno if anyone made a video of it at the concert, but in class today we played it again to get another recording of it since the recorder started freaking out at the concert or something (this recording isn't as good as the one at the concert though because the soloist messed up both times she played her solo).  I'll get the recording, as well as a couple other songs, later next week on CD.

DrP

SUMMER!!!! AT LAST!

Bespinben

Quote from: DrP on June 08, 2012, 06:43:32 PMSUMMER!!!! AT LAST!

Yay summer! Arranging spree time, woot! Anyone wanna take the challenge of making daily submissions? I'm up for it.

DrP

With a pretty important job, Chinese classes at night and an outside life away from NSM, I won't be arranging.

I will be working on my writing...

Plus I have my clarinet lessons for next year too!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on June 08, 2012, 06:48:15 PMAnyone wanna take the challenge of making daily submissions?
For how long?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

All summer baby. All summer.

(maybe bi-daily would be more reasonable XD)

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on June 08, 2012, 10:47:52 PMAll summer baby. All summer.

(maybe bi-daily would be more reasonable XD)
BI-DAILY? that is not more reasonable. If it was every other day I could probably do it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman