News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

MLG was AMAZING, saw fantastic games, got tons of sigs, and photos with so many progamers...

INCLUDING FLASH

OMG

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

That's pretty awesome. How tall are you Kefka?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 11, 2012, 04:03:40 PMThat's pretty awesome. How tall are you Kefka?

Well, considering he's shorter than Asians apparently... :P *sorry Kefka*
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 11, 2012, 04:13:16 PMya... 5'5" -.-

and for anyone unfamiliar o;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Young-Ho

Wasn't familiar with the guy before, but HOLY CRAP that's awesome!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Ruto

Quote from: Bespinben on June 11, 2012, 04:08:33 PMWell, considering he's shorter than Asians apparently... :P *sorry Kefka*

Asian guys can be pretty tall actually...xD

Other stuff:

Went back to work as a TA. Next semester I get students to boss around at work xD and also my professor drove me to the train station in her Mercedes convertible...it was just so weird but pretty awesome.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Wow... I'm nearly a whole foot taller than Kefka.

That would've been a cool picture since I am only like 15 mi away from Anaheim.

IF anyone is in the Orange County area, I'll gladly meet up with someone and take them out to lunch in Newport or Laguna or even show you San Clemente or Irvine (some of the USA's best asian restaurants are in Irvine)

SuperFireKirby

Flash is *data expunged* insane.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 09, 2012, 01:18:22 PMSingle.

Neverrrrrrmind. He couldn't be without the etf.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 11, 2012, 12:19:51 PMAh yeah I like Chick-fil-a well enough, they're pretty good. Wendy's is way better than McDonalds imho. And their fries are great too.
Five Guys>In & Out>Johnny Rockets>Steak & Shake>Wendy's>Burger King>McDonalds

The order of burger chains.

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 12, 2012, 06:30:37 AMNeverrrrrrmind. He couldn't be without the etf.
Obviously he couldn't. Perhaps you simply had temporarily overloaded him with too much awesomeness. I'd recommend taking it down a notch or you might kill him.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 12, 2012, 10:40:32 AMFive Guys>In & Out>Johnny Rockets>Steak & Shake>Wendy's>Burger King>McDonalds

The order of burger chains.
Obviously he couldn't. Perhaps you simply had temporarily overloaded him with too much awesomeness. I'd recommend taking it down a notch or you might kill him.

Except, Johnny Rocket's sucks ass and Burger King is better than Wendy's.

Zunawe

I don't go to any of the bottom three anymore, and I've never been to In & Out, and I don't go to Johnny Rockets that much, soooo, that list is basically nothing to me. (Except that McDonalds definitely deserves to be at the bottom)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Is it bad that I prefer McDonalds to all of those?

Everything else just tastes too real to me.

Zunawe

Lol. I have a vegetarian friend, and sometimes he'll come to some fast food place with us. Being a vegetarian, he'll just get a drink, but most of the time we'll joke that he can eat a hamburger there because it isn't actually real meat.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

McDonald's tastes good, but it doesn't taste like what I think a hamburger should taste like.