News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I don't even like most fast food. -shrug- I stopped eating it a while ago.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Completely unrelated to Nebbles' comment, but mmd-

"All hail the goddess of obvious!"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Getting my braces off in 4 weeks! Finally! They said 18 months when I started, and it's been 28 so far. I will finally be able to play Trombone for more than two hours without my lips bleeding! (True story. We were at state for Marching Band too.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 12:20:54 PMGetting my braces off in 4 weeks! Finally! They said 18 months when I started, and it's been 28 so far. I will finally be able to play Trombone for more than two hours without my lips bleeding! (True story. We were at state for Marching Band too.)
Wow, ever heard of morgan bumbers?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

They put extra wires on. I have them, but they had to add stuff over them, so the extra wires cut into my lip. It wasn't bad, but it was still painful.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Well that sucks. Atleast your getting 'em off soon. I HATED having braces.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

It's funny because I'm still first chair Trombone and baritone/euphonium. Some of the other Trombonists are. . . well. . . meh.

I program things

DrP

I never had braces. My dentist says I have perfect teeth!

What mmd today:

My new tea kettle came in today! It's SUPER fancy! You can press a button for the type of tea youre making and it's corresponding temperature! It's REALLY cool!

And I got wine glasses today! They are super awesome!

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: DrP on June 14, 2012, 06:39:22 PMMy new tea kettle came in today! It's SUPER fancy! You can press a button for the type of tea youre making and it's corresponding temperature! It's REALLY cool!

Now that, is legit.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Zunawe

*chokes on drink* I'm not a drink fanatic of any kind, but. . . $99? I would never buy that. No offence intended. I don't know how much that really is.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Nice!  I'm not a connissour of teas, but that's really cool.  I just use a good old fashion stove top kettle to make a regular cup of tea every morning, good stuff.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 07:33:22 PM*chokes on drink* I'm not a drink fanatic of any kind, but. . . $99? I would never buy that. No offence intended. I don't know how much that really is.
It was a birthday present from my grandparents. My previous kettle is having wiring issues (it's like 4 years old).

I would have bought it anyways... when it's kitchen stuff, I try and get high quality stuff!

Zunawe

I've never been a cook, so if it works without making the food fail then it's fine for me.

Quote from: DrP on June 14, 2012, 07:41:51 PMIt was a birthday present from my grandparents.
Grandparents are awesome that way.

I program things

DrP

Yeah. The difference between a $5, a $10 and a $15 knife is VERY significant.

Some things are fine when they're cheap, like glasses and mugs, but some things need to be good quality. Plus I try and buy things made in either the US/Canada or Europe. They're generally better quality from stuff made in China/SE Asia.