News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

xD I saw this guy on the phone, staring at a map and thought it could be him, but I walked right by and didn't see the textbook he was holding...

Then we greeted each other, and got on the train to go to the restaurant, had an odd late lunch (Mashi trying to order was hilarious! xD), I kept trying to take pictures but Mashi would duck out of the way every time and Saria would hide under the table. I gave up after a while xD. Then went to Nintendo World where we looked at the stuff. There were Zelda and Mario songbooks and I couldn't decide whether to buy Saria this songbook because she didn't play piano enough. I was going to buy it some other time when Mashi buys the book for her :D After Saria refused to accept money to buy it, he just got the book and paid for it...it was pretty funny.

After Jub picked out the souvenirs he wanted to buy (and participated in a Kid Icarus tournament), we went to the music store on the next block and played around until the store closed.

Sorry for the blurriness xD

After that, we decided to walk back to Penn Station. Mashi even bought us ice cream at the Times Square McDonalds! We said bye to Jub at Macy's, and then dropped off Mashi at the train station. Saria even gave Mashi a hug! xD It was so sad to say goodbye to you guys, we had so much fun :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Dammit I want another meetup. =[ Le wants to meet Rozzy, ETF, Hansi, Concerto, Azn bro, Slow, Mashi and Jubby again and mah other friends. Would've listed Fingerz but le scared of username. D=
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Also at the restaurant, the waitress was about to give us the beer/wine menu when she quickly took it back and said, "But none of you guys are old enough to drink." I said, "I am, but no alcohol." xD Maybe I should have just gotten the menu for the lulz...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Saria on June 16, 2012, 09:12:13 AMDammit I want another meetup. =[ Le wants to meet Rozzy, ETF, Hansi, Concerto, Azn bro, Slow, Mashi and Jubby again and mah other friends. Would've listed Fingerz but le scared of username. D=
TT A TT

me irl
[close]

Saria

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 16, 2012, 09:29:05 AMTT A TT
Dammit I want another meetup. =[ Le wants to meet Rozzy, ETF, Hansi, Concerto, Azn bro, Slow, Upside down poo poo, Mashi and Jubby again and mah other friends. Would've listed Fingerz but le scared of username. D=

Fixed.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Awww I want to meet you too. A lot of my friends are talking about going to nyc either this year or next year, so if they don't choke hard we should be able to meet!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kman96 on June 15, 2012, 03:22:04 PMbut that would mean that me and shadowkirby have to take a picture EVERY DAY... XD

Dislike. Good intentions, but it should be maybe 3 or more...just saying.

"When two or more NSMers, who are not real life friends, meet up IRL, there shall be at least 1 group photo."
Better?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

I made some poffins and they turned out delicious. :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: Roz~ on June 16, 2012, 09:51:17 AMAwww I want to meet you too. A lot of my friends are talking about going to nyc either this year or next year, so if they don't choke hard we should be able to meet!
Yessssssssss! =]
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Saria

Quote from: Dude on June 16, 2012, 02:00:47 PMqft
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 16, 2012, 09:29:05 AMTT A TT
Dammit I want another meetup. =[ Le wants to meet Rozzy, ETF, Hansi, Concerto, Azn bro, Slow, Upside down poo poo, Dude, Mashi and Jubby again and mah other friends. Would've listed Fingerz but le scared of username. D=

Fixed.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on June 16, 2012, 10:55:04 AMI made some poffins and they turned out delicious. :D
Recipe pl0x! XD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Was driving home from work when I noticed my friends car in the Walmart parking lot. Went inside to say hi, turned out, liek, 10 of my friends were in there looking at Pokemon and Yugioh cards. Ran up to them and tackled one to the ground.(they had no idea I was coming)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!