change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Got it fur $7 on eBay :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

ebay is so temperamental though DDDDDD: I've ordered from it before.... With Amazon, I know I'm getting a good product
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

The entirety of Hans Zimmer's score for The Dark Knight Rises has been released. Go here to listen to it: http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34498

I'm only a few tracks in but I haven't heard anything spectacular yet. I mean, the Dark Knight really only had two or three good tracks, but I suppose i kind of expected Zimmer to do SOMETHING interesting at the beginning of the score to catch our interest. I didn't particularly like "Why So Serious" but it was at least interesting.

fingerz

He's done the Ice Age tracks too. Funny that. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

He's also done the Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, Sherlock Holmes, Rango, Madagascar....really a shitload of films

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 10, 2012, 11:03:15 AMebay is so temperamental though DDDDDD: I've ordered from it before.... With Amazon, I know I'm getting a good product
Lol you just have to use common sense when buying. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Best fucking day of my life, including the hour that just passed!! Half asleep and groggy, but I don't care... BEST DAY EVER!! :D :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FSM-Reapr

DrP

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on July 11, 2012, 08:00:14 AMBest fucking day of my life, including the hour that just passed!! Half asleep and groggy, but I don't care... BEST DAY EVER!! :D :D
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 11, 2012, 08:12:18 AMWhat happened?
He's at some sleepover/party and he's stating that he's had the best day of his life.
I'm guessing he just had awesome seconds for dinner
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FSM-Reapr

Sleepover+best day/night of his life+sleepy= Something I can't say

SlowPokemon

My guess: when he said best fucking day of his life, he meant that literally ;)

FSM-Reapr

I think so too.

Good for you fingerz!  :D

spitllama

Got DrP's gift. Thank you again!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Girlfriend bought herself a bikini. Nuff said.