News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Wut?! Do you live there too!? I'd be honored to see you guys!

Mashi

Yes.  I live in NY (Long Island, not the city), but it's a simple task to visit.  And I'm sure that we would be much obliged to share that honour with meeting you as well!

Also, further proof that NYC should be the Official NSM Meeting Point because everyone is meeting there.

FSM-Reapr

Central Park! :D (suggestion)

Ruto? Planning to join us?

Ruto

If those two go, I'd have to. Dunno how fun the park is in the winter, maybe an ice skating rink would be open xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FSM-Reapr

October: Something else
December: SKATIN'!!! I love hockey and skate a lot in winter! Although, I wonder how the airport customs would react, if I'd have sharp skates in my luggage while going in the plane... XD

Ruto

You might have trouble leaving the airport in the US, that for sure xD You can probably just rent skates though.

I think it would be better that way since you don't have to carry it with you.

FSM-Reapr

IT WAS A JOKE!!!
*expects a certain picture* :P
Of course I'll rent them... Not, I love my own. I love cutting peoples throats with them...  ::)

Ruto

I also forgot to mention that New York was warmer this year than usual. That might affect the skating rinks. I'd hate for you to bring heavy skates over and not end up skating because of that...there are indoor rinks in Chelsea Piers but you sound like you wanted Central Park XD

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on August 08, 2012, 11:06:37 AMIf those two go, I'd have to. Dunno how fun the park is in the winter, maybe an ice skating rink would be open xD
What are you talking about. I don't want to go.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 08, 2012, 10:00:32 AMThat's what you get for being an unsuspecting moron...
You're an ass, I seriously don't want to meet you.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Saria on August 08, 2012, 12:21:47 PMYou're an ass, I seriously don't want to meet you.
Ok... :(

Mashi

does dahans coming back count as a mmd

universe-X

Quote from: Saria on August 08, 2012, 12:21:47 PMYou're an ass, I seriously don't want to meet you.
Hey now, he's at least trying to better himself. No need for the hostility.

Quote from: Mashi on August 08, 2012, 12:31:39 PMdoes dahans coming back count as a mmd
yes.

Saria

Quote from: universe-X on August 08, 2012, 12:31:59 PMHey now, he's at least trying to better himself. No need for the hostility.
This is like the second time he said something mean to me. I don't see him stopping.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 08, 2012, 10:00:32 AMThat's what you get for being an unsuspecting moron...
^he was talking about himself lol. And he's not gonna stop unless you give him some sort of direction as to how to act [with manners and whatnot].

spitllama

He seriously is trying to be better. Remember that English isn't his first language. Whatever you think he's saying, read it as the complete opposite and all will be well :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012